rAge Expo: Digital Edition

This year you get to experience rAge without the crowds, without the overpriced food at the Dome, without… well anything. It’s all online and free to register. No idea what the content will be like but hey, might be worth checking out.

4 Likes

Nice, will have a look.

1 Like

A lot of these digital things I just don’t understand how they can work. We see most of the stuff in news before hand so the appeal is going to the event in person. This is kind of redundant.

4 Likes

I guess that’s partly why it’s a free event. I guess if they can secure some exclusive interviews or previews that would make it worthwhile. They could feature upcoming games by South Africans.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s all about retailer specials during that period? I’m sure EveTech and the like will be running specials again for the duration of the “expo”.

2 Likes

I guess they could run specials. Its just that from my understanding those specials are usually only available in the Dome at Rage.

1 Like

So this is starting tomorrow at 9:00, anyone gonna tune in?

2 Likes

I doubt it. Just too busy atm. Will see how things go.

2 Likes

Still no indication of what to expect in the program

1 Like

Schedule: https://www.rageexpo.co.za/2020/11/rage-digital-daily-schedules/

3 Likes

To be honest, nope, not gonna waste time with it.

1 Like

Think i will open it on my second screen every now and then just to check what is up, cosplay is also going to be a thing so want to check how it will be executed

It has started:

2 Likes

yep, currently all about esports, don’t really care tbh but I have it on the second screen in case something interesting comes up, nothing else to do so.

1 Like