Random News Snippets & Articles

I am going to miss it, that was where I found a fair few texts to help my studies.

1 Like

What a farce this has been (and continues to be).

1 Like

There it is… 8 billion+ meatsacks.

World Population Clock: 8 Billion People (LIVE, 2022) - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

Hit the “Watch as we increase” button.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanos gonna be snapping his fingers soon

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Netflix Mobile Games

Brace yourselves.

4 Likes

December riots loading?

3 Likes

You mean Christmas Shopping.

Never forget:

1 Like

Hopefully the resolve that people showed against the looters and looting, after the initial shock and chaos, will prevent us ever experience the same sad situation again. I remember reading of taxi drivers blockading a mall in Soweto to prevent looters from getting in.

One thing we learnt from July 2021 was that we can’t rely on the police to do anything, sadly.

Edit: And also yay for a just judgement. I’m sure the snake will try wrangle his way out of it but there’s something in the fact that the highest court in the land has ruled that Zuma belongs back in jail. If only they could get the corruption trial actually going so there’s a chance that he’ll never get out of jail.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Can I get it on Napster?

5 Likes

Nah, have to use Limewire.

3 Likes

Going to put a downloadable of it onto my MySpace page for y’all.

(Actually, of all of them are still active things.)

2 Likes

Even old school is going woke

2 Likes

Yeah, this will stop racists…

4 Likes

Thrikeen for life

2 Likes

RIP
Also fuck cancer

3 Likes

Trevor Noah’s final broadcast as the host of The Daily Show.

Correspondents Michael Kosta, Desi Lydic, Ronny Chieng, Roy Wood Jr, Dulcé Sloan, contributor Jordan Klepper, and the people of New York City bid farewell to Trevor.

2 Likes