Chief Twit.

2 Likes

That goes with this.

Uber has no cars
Airbnb has no real estate 
Twitter Execs have no jobs

This is the new economy
3 Likes

The Chief Twit is actually starting to copy The Donald Hairstyle?

3 Likes

Twitter employees looking forward to a fun Friday. The purge begins.

The social media company said in an email to staff that it will alert employees by 9 a.m. Pacific time on Friday (12 p.m. EDT/1600 GMT) about staff cuts.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Zoinks!!! :astonished:

3 Likes

Jinkies!!!

4 Likes

My glasses! I can’t see without my glasses!

(Am I doing this right?)

4 Likes

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn’t for those meddling kids!

4 Likes

Wanna see me comb my hair really fast?

3 Likes

“Would you like some cheese with your whine, sir?”

1 Like

Thanks TikTok. Serious case of “the youffs” shooting themselves in the foot. BookTok and book publishing in general is huge on TikTok. What did they think would happen when they started bragging about “the one thing publishers hate” and how they “beat the system” all for clicks and likes? #ZLibrary everywhere and now see what you did. Fools!

https://www.fastcompany.com/90806657/z-library-ebook-piracy-shut-down-alternatives

Was hugely useful for those out of date older editions of academic text books that were still wholly unaffordable for the average South African student.

1 Like

Damn, I didn’t even know about z-library.

2 Likes

Seriously? And you’ve been studying for years. I thought it’s been an open secret (especially amongst students) for ages. I’ve been using it for at least 10 or so years to source reference materials.

1 Like

Always just relieved on the :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

I am going to miss it, that was where I found a fair few texts to help my studies.

1 Like

What a farce this has been (and continues to be).

1 Like

There it is… 8 billion+ meatsacks.

World Population Clock: 8 Billion People (LIVE, 2022) - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

Hit the “Watch as we increase” button.

3 Likes

2 Likes