Rocket League

Soccer, but with rocket-powered cars. Free to play

https://store.playstation.com/en-za/product/EP2002-CUSA01433_00-ROCKETLEAGUEEU01/

1 Like

So Iā€™ve been messing around in Rocket League a bit lately again just playing casually. Iā€™ve always been a fan of it but never been able to play it properly as I had it only on console, but now Iā€™m able to play on pc and Iā€™m enjoying it so far.

I donā€™t know of the ability to make some sort of MEW league/team or something, but Iā€™ll find out the more I play. In the meantime Iā€™ve made a MEW club for up to 20 players to join, just to have the name tag. I play every now and again so if anyone wants to team up for a bit we can plan something.

I see they even have some F1 cars :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello therešŸ˜ā€¦ This is actually the game thatā€™s replaced Dota 2 as my competitive mp game. Started playing when it went Free to play. Iā€™ll join you sometime. Add me on Epic, Saint_Dee

3 Likes

Cool. Request sent. Iā€™m not good but I can hold my own. Lacking on the aerials but working on it. Currently Iā€™m playing about an hour or so from 9 each night so join in if youā€™re around. Iā€™ll be on MEWā€™s voice comms.

2 Likes

Hit me up, I play fairly regularly in Xbox, along with some other mates who are all on. Iā€™m bridging on gold/diamond.

3 Likes

Would help if I posted my Xbox/Epic gamertag: BeoTeKza

1 Like

Cool. Added.

1 Like

Going to play for a bit now and stream it to the MEW discord if anyone wants to watch me struggle.

1 Like

might join you after some studies

Sorry I didnā€™t get around to joining you @Entity, I will try mke a plan to regularly play and hour or so here an there.

1 Like

No problem. I played for my set hour. Did my 10 competitive matches to get my ranking. I think they gave me platinum 3 as a starter. Lots of space to drop :grinning: Also streamed it to the MEW Discord which seemed to work well.
Iā€™ll say here when I play each night.

Still need to do my placement matches for this season, I also think I need to renew my Rocket Pass. Havenā€™t had muh time to play of late.

1 Like

Going for it again now. Messing around. Will stream it to the MEW Discord.

1 Like

Iā€™ll come have a look-seeā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by @GregRedd. I think my game sound doesnā€™t come through because the pc is old and maybe just sends the video. Iā€™ll test it with other games though and see if I can figure it out, but at least you could see the stream.

Thanks for the games @Saint_Dee. Iā€™ll get better :slight_smile: ā€¦

1 Like

No. Thank you for the games :grinning:. Also, donā€™t worry, I was once a potato in the game too :rofl:, but weā€™ll get you going for aerials with the best of them (hint, weā€™re not the best of them :stuck_out_tongue:)

4 Likes

1 Like

LOL. Very true

I love the rocket league memes, mostly because they hit home like no other

1 Like