Runescape - Join the world's most phenomenal MMO

RuneScape is a fantasy MMORPG. The game has had over 200 million accounts created and is recognised by the Guinness World Records as the world’s largest and most-updated free MMORPG

RuneScape takes place in the world of Gielinor, a medieval fantasy realm divided into different kingdoms, regions, and cities. Players can travel throughout Gielinor via a number of methods including on foot, magical spells, or charter ships. Each region offers different types of monsters, resources, and quests to challenge players. RuneScape does not follow a linear storyline; rather, players set their own goals and objectives. Players can choose to fight non-player character (NPC) monsters, complete quests, or increase their experience in the available skills. Players interact with each other through trading, chatting, or by participating in mini-games and activities, some of which are competitive or combative in nature, while others require cooperative or collaborative play.

https://www.runescape.com/

1 Like

Does anyone actually jam this?

Yup, more people than you’d expect actually

I mean on here

No idea, which is why I want to get some people to at least try it out

Is this the one with Venezualans farming for items to sell for real dollars.

Well I have installed and made an account

Mobile versions just launched…

Grab it while it’s hot

1 Like

I have been on the beta for a while. Feels weird on my phone. It’s pretty cramped but could be fun

I do not get gaming on a phone at all!!!

3 Likes
1 Like