Second Hand Tech [The Buy My Stuff Thread]

Will do that thanks!

Ek soek nie go faster lights nie

2 Likes

See you can’t confuse us like that. You say you want a gaming case…but it cant have glass or lights? well then you want a desktop case, not a gAmInG cAsE :smiley:

3 Likes

We all know older cases didnt have all the bells and whistles :stuck_out_tongue: Hence the OLD case :stuck_out_tongue:
https://www.evetech.co.za/antec-p10-flux-mid-tower-pc-case/best-deal/11202.aspx Ive decided on this and to save up for it

1 Like

Looks good!

1 Like

what do you have against glass panels?

1 Like

My pc travel elke 2 weke, ek is te bang vir iets wat gaan breek plus ek haat al die liggies

Nee man, kry die Phanteks. Dis tempered glass, jy gaan hard moet probeer om hom te breek

https://www.wootware.co.za/phanteks-ph-ec400atg-dbk01-eclipse-p400a-digital-rgb-tempered-glass-satin-black-steel-atx-mid-tower-desktop-chassis.html

2 Likes

The only thing with closed design cases like that is airflow. I know Antec is saying the air will still get in from the gaps in the door, but in practice, it’s not optimal (unless you leave the door open).

I have a Fractal Define R5, which also has a front door. Mesh designs for the front panel are better for cooling:

https://www.wootware.co.za/fractal-design-fd-ca-mesh-c-bko-tgl-meshify-c-tempered-glass-black-steel-atx-mid-tower-desktop-chassis.html

However, if you really want the closed look, it’s not like it will be much worse.

1 Like

Kyk dis pretty, ma my pc is in my slaap kamer as ek dit aan los gaan dai ligte my mal maak - ek kan nie met so iets slaap nie

Ive always had the closed design and not had many issues - on very hot days even. I can always open that front panel if needs be.
As it is the few red lights on my gfx card and motherboard drives me nuts if I have to leave the pc on to download something.

1 Like

All those lights through a glass panel would drive me bonkers any time of day.

1 Like

watse ligte is in jou case?

And have you tried turning it off when you go to sleep? :rofl:

1 Like

Hahaha dis gewoonlik af :stuck_out_tongue:
Ek is net weird ok!

Ek het dit al lankal aanvaar :stuck_out_tongue:

1. turn off the RGB
  2. put the chassis glass against the wall
  3. cover it with a blankie
    :stuck_out_tongue:
2 Likes

Te veel fokken werk :stuck_out_tongue:
1 - I refuse to pay for RGB
2 - The pc is on my desk and there in no wall next to it
3 - notta fok

1 Like

nou as daar niks RGB in jou case is nie watse bloody ligte gaan jou wakker jou?

1 Like

Daar is rooi liggies op my motherboard en gfx card - in my current boks sien jy dit net net net net - en ek kan meeste aande cope. Ek slaap so lig ek word wakker as die donnerse security light aan gaan

praat jy van die power LED’s?

Ek neem so aan ja, dai en die fokken power button liggie!

nee fok man… cover dit met prestick. of insolation tape

2 Likes

Ma, ma dan lyk dit lelik :stuck_out_tongue:

kyk ek weet ek is weird, en old school :stuck_out_tongue: