Should I buy/play - gaming suggestions

Having never played any of the Arkham games, would this be a good buy given the complete collection is on discount for the Xbox Black Friday special?

I thoroughly enjoyed and partially love the Mordor games which I believe share very much the same combat styles.

2 Likes

The Arkham games are awesome, especially Asylum and City, and Iā€™m not even a fan of DC comics or Batman.

4 Likes

Wowee yes! They are amazing!

3 Likes

I LOVED Asylum, but City took some time to click with me. When it did, I binged it until the end. Never much cared for Origins and didnā€™t get too far into it and still want to love Knight, but donā€™t have time to play it.

3 Likes

I have a feeling I should get this game for my stream

3 Likes

I read this as beer and breakfast :frowning:

2 Likes

I read that as beer for breakfast

2 Likes

Dude me too!

Bad font choice there.

1 Like

I donā€™t think fontā€™s have anything to do with it. You guys are all just craving a beer!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve actually put in quite a few hours into this.

Itā€™s a lekker, comfy game. Quite easy to play and enjoy. Essentially, you walk around gathering resources to renovate BnBs for guests. You also craft items to furnish the rooms etc.

I donā€™t usually play this genre much, the last game like it that I played a bit, was Sim Theme Park. Itā€™s not a deep or complex game, but it strikes a good balance between being engaging, while not requiring too much effort. Itā€™s a charming and comfy game.

4 Likes

Thanks for the input. Maybe I could do some morning streams to really fit the ā€˜bear and breakfastā€™ theme :sweat_smile:

3 Likes