Should our discussion thread be called TK?

We will most likely need a threadkiller thread. Are we going to call it something new though? For me it feels more like a MyBroadband thing and that we are starting something new.

Conversation Street :smiley:

I haven’t seen a sub forum structure, so it can always just be something like Off Topic.

Smack Talk
Discussion Central

I don’t know, I’m bad at names

Edit: nevermind, I see there is sub forum structure thing, kind of. Just works/looks different.

Indeed, but we probably won’t have an Off Topic category. Everything “off topic” is just Uncategorised. So “Off Topic” is a pretty good name for a general thread for talking nonsense.

1 Like

Am I blind or havent we started an off topic? i will do so now!

Wow. Looking forward to be in a threadkiller that I’m not too scared to post in.

1 Like

Hier is almal welkom om random te wees!

maybe we should call it anything goes, since anything normally goes into the tk

1 Like

A forum that’s very dear to me used to call their off topic section “Yeah, yeah, yeah…”. Very unoriginal, I know, but it pretty much said exactly what you would expect to find in there. Besides, the TK initials can then very easily converge to YYY for those in the know. :grin:

A forum that I used to frequent called their version of TK “Outside Discussions”.

What about calling it The Lounge? Or is that too corny…

Funny story… once we all start hitting Trust Level 3 we’ll gain access to a new category called “The Lounge” that is only visible to other Trust Level 3 members (and admins).

Oh right…that’s where I read about it. :man_facepalming:

I predict there will be a separate TK-like thread in the Lounge category called “The Lounge”. Well done on getting in early with the name suggestions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sounds like an inception event.