Show your tattoos

I wish I could get more done.

Looking good!

PS: Why do you have one long arm, and one shorter?

1 Like

Going to get hieroglyphs inbetween the empty spaces.

1 Like

Oh Im bending funny.

1 Like

Looking damn awesome man.

However, it doesn’t look like Judge Judy approves.

3 Likes

new tattoo

4 Likes

Now for the methylated spirits and Bepanthen.

1 Like

Thats what I couldn’t remember

2 Likes

WTF. Methylated spirits? I hope you don’t put that on your tattoos. Skip Bepanthen as well.

Rather get some E45 cream

2 Likes

best still remains the proper sticker that some artists put over their tattoos. Keep it on for a few days, tattoo heals without scabbing. Then just keep it lubed up after that for the last few lighter scabs/skin to come off and heal

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Don’t. Ever.

1 Like

Too late.

1 Like

New tattoos sekhmet and thoth

2 Likes

Flip, your tattooist is frikken talented. The details and shading are amazing.

1 Like

She is amazing. Kirsty at bc tattoos in leyland uk. sekhmet tattoo photo is crap it was really swollen to.

A hopefully inoffensive question: what is the obsession with Egyptian mythology? Is it a deep rooted fascination or closer to actual religion? Just very curious :wink:

Its my religion. Anubis is close to me. Sekhmet guides me. Thoth teaches me and horus gives me strength. Isis protects me. ect.

I practice ancient Egyptian magic. And I am into past lives and so on. So it all means something to me.
Still need to finish this arm.

3 Likes

Come to think of it, did they perform these tattooing rituals back in those days?

1 Like

yeah there is evidence ancient Egyptians did in fact have tattoos. Basic tattoos but they where used as a form of magic.

1 Like

That’s interesting, I had no idea.

1 Like