Sim Racing Leagues (Outside of MEW)

Both teams made it, some more successfully then others, but MAN! WHAT A RUSH! Can’t wait for the next one!

Thanks for all the support, you guys are the best!

6 Likes

That was epic, I’m quite sore now. Well done to both teams on getting it across the line, pushing through some hilarious and some not so hilarious problems. We made it!

5 Likes

Well done again @oltman, @DieGrootHammer, @SlinX and @DarthMol. I was exhausted just watching your efforts (and I was doing other stuff in between) so I can only imagine how you guys felt after 10 hours of racing. That you got both cars to the end is a huge achievement :+1::muscle:

3 Likes

Results from the 10 hour race!

3 Likes

Well done to guys, all the times i popped in to see what’s going on, I heard drama about fuck ups, so it’s an achievement to even have finished, let alone finished higher up the leaderboard, than where you quali’d.

3 Likes

It’s amazing that the Top 3 were separated by less than a minute after 10 hours of racing.

2 Likes

Well done gents. I only popped in towards the end and didn’t even stay right till the end(what a wanker)
But the little bits I did catch was great, and I wanted to be there the whole day.

1 Like

Next time!

We’ll need 8 people in total so we can enter 2 teams into the 24 hour planned for around March.

1 Like

Yoh, 24 hours XD my word. I will only join if I can get good enough in time. Problem is that I don’t put in enough time(eventhough I’m really starting to enjoy this sim racing thing I got myself into). Other than that, I’m happy to come and watch/support.

2 Likes

I’d be happy with more 10 or 12 hour events, it’s a nice sweet spot between the short solo endurance races and the insane 24 hour ones.

1 Like

12 hours of Bathurst! Lets do it!

3 Likes

True. I think one 24 hour just for the experience of it will be cool. Plus if you have 4 drivers then it works out to 6 hours each. Still a lot but manageable.

1 Like

The Mountain was tough tonight!

2 Likes

Shout outs to @oltman

4 Likes

BUT💩WHY those reaction emotes?

:grinning:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: didn’t even notice hahahaha

2 Likes

It could be related to the fact that next Monday is 90min at Brands Hatch :smile:

I’m not complaining, I like Brands nowadays

1 Like

I see that guy likes to communicate using these reactions. He spelled DBAP to Eddie’s last message

2 Likes
2 Likes

Noice!!! Expected some Tokyo Drift music or at least some Deja Vu :laughing: