Some of the weirdest games you've played

What are the weirdest games you’ve had the pleasure (or displeasure) of playing?

The two I’ve tried to play are VVVVVV game and antichamber. I did know what was going on. It was just a crazy experience.

2 Likes

The weirdest game I never played: Genital Jousting…

2 Likes

Shower with your dad simulator 2015

4 Likes

yes i agree !

Shower with your dad was surprisingly fun, and there are easter eggs/hidden progression that the community still havent fully solved yet. quite a meta-game going on there i believe.

1 Like

If you want something really weird try A Date in the Park. DON’T GOOGLE IT, the search results spoil it completely. It’s free so it’s worth a try.

I don’t want to spoil anything either, but I have to give a NSFW warning.

3 Likes

McPixel

2 Likes

Weird Dreams on the Amiga was pretty crazy. I actually watched a gameplay video from it a week or two ago. I think it was the long loading times between deaths that stopped me from ever finishing it.

1 Like

Played it this morning. Interesting experience. Weird indeed.

2 Likes

The weirdest game I’ve every played was:

It’s free, try it.

3 Likes

That accountant thing on VR, the one where the guys from rick and morty are involved

2 Likes

Weird one indeed. Played through it last night. It’s done in under an hour folks, if you need to kill a bit of time. Am going to have to play it again though in order to make my “100% at least one game in my library this year” resolution as I missed 2 achievements somehow. :expressionless:

Going to try @DieGrootHammer’s “static speaks my name” next. Maybe I’ll get 2 100%'s this year still!

1 Like

And so, did you try out that game @GregRedd? How did you find it?

Nope not yet. Downloaded and installed. On the agenda for later today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Ah okay, wanted to know if you found it as strange as I did

1 Like

Doki doki literature club, genital jousting, sims , postal 2

Just saw this on steamgifts

D:

1 Like

“Strange” is probably not strong enough. :confused:

1 Like

Cast Thread Necro!

No, I have not played it. And I cannot make this stuff up!

NSFW!

2 Likes