SQUAD 100 PVP

Hey guys.
Has anyone tried this new PVP as yet?
It looks quite interesting but want some feedback from someone who has already tried the game.

1 Like

Tell us more? Ive not heard of the game. Just the pvp alone makes it a nay for me - I don’t have the temperament for pvp

1 Like

I’ve seen some gameplay of it, but it’s suppose to be a realistic army type simulation, where you either have to protect your area, invade an area or reclaim an invaded area from terrorists or rival army forces.
Looks extremely realistic and it’s a 50 vs 50 PVP.
So you take 50 of your people against 50 other people.

Here is a link of a gameplay and impression video of it

3 Likes

Lets tag some of the people who will enjoy it - @TechThief, @1nF4m0u5

2 Likes

Question. Is the game free? And a followup question when are we doing this? Followed by another question why hasn’t this happen yet?

2 Likes

Answer to q1, no it’s not free, I wish it was though.
It’s 270 bucks for the game on Steam.
Answer to q2, I was hoping someone on here tried the game so that I know if it’s good or not to get.
I don’t trust youtubers, they will do anything for a buck. lol
Answer to q3, I’m surprised it has not happened yet. haha

3 Likes

Quick response I like it. Lemme check if I can squeeze some bucks from the piggy bank I’ll get it and then give my feedback on it. Probably won’t happen until month end but if it happens sooner I’ll let you folks know.

2 Likes

If I don’t get it before you, then I look forward to hearing your response.
I think it would be fun to do something like this.
Get the feeling of going to war in a sim style battle

1 Like

Not really in my wheelhouse either, but I’ve got a couple of MEWbs showing as owners - maybe enough to get a little Shooty McShootalot action going?

What say you @SIGSTART, @oltman, @Flex, @Nosferatie, @MalicE, @TH3MAESTRO? Keen to get together with @jaydogg86 and @1nF4m0u5 for some Squad? I also see @wenzdayz, @jacosmitza and @Insanityzanz have it wishlisted - maybe if there’s enough interest here, they can be persuaded to join in too.

3 Likes

I was actually going to link that Jackfrags video lol. He’s pretty critical when reviewing FPS games, so you can trust him more than most.

I feel like the SA player base will be rather small and international servers will probably suck for us, so ya, I’d like to hear from someone who has tried it as well.

3 Likes

I’m sure if we get more involved that we can get a local server going or request one at least

3 Likes

Wait… I own this? How?

1 Like

You must have bought it when it was still in the Beta phase.
It was like 100 bucks then

3 Likes

I wanted to get into this game during beta, but they weren’t even listed in our region. Cos we’re from africa, we get treated as second class citizens. :fu:

3 Likes

Oh no, don’t tell me that it’s still like that

3 Likes

Okay good news.
A quick google search and we apparently have South African servers for Squad.
NVM, just checked that and it’s a bust

3 Likes

What? How about we have someone who owns the game check? I’m down for joining any shooter evening MEW organises

Err… no, that’s not true, nothing with battle royale :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah they usually Seed on Saturday Evenings

3 Likes

Most people do not enjoy Squad as it is really a difficult, slow pace and high strategic game.

I love it though! The maps are huge. Team work is essential, not only within your squad, but between all the squads as well. Matches take very long, and do not expect much to happen within the first ± 15 min.

If you are patient, and love super tactical games (not just FPS), then this is 100% for you

4 Likes

That actually doesn’t sound bad.
It would be leka to work out a strategy on how to defeat the opponent

2 Likes