Stasis: Bone Totem announced

Today is a good day. My favourite local developers are busy with another amazing, atmospheric, point-and-click horror game that will have some scares, some thrills and, as usual, stunning worlds to see and interact with.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/stasis-bone-totem-announcement/
4 Likes

Autobuy the second I can pay for it in rands.

3 Likes

I wont lie I almost bought it already if my bank account allowed it. I weirdly want my name in the credits :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The demo plays very well for something so early in the development process. Couple of small visual glitches and stutters, but otherwise solid. Cut scene graphics are very good.

Funding is at a little over a quarter of the way to their target so far.

3 Likes

This will be the first time that I won’t be backing one of their games.

I feel bad about it but I still haven’t played their previous game and this month has been expensive!

4 Likes

Got an email from them, they’ve raised over $22,000 already. Crowdfunding ends in January.

https://stasis2.com/campaign/

4 Likes

4 days till crowdfunding closes.

If anyone still wants to get in early.

One of the top contributors is Brian Fargo. Not sure if its the Brian Fargo.

2 Likes

STASIS: BONE TOTEM, the latest instalment in the STASIS anthology, will be released on May 31st, 2023!
As you know, BONE TOTEM is the ambitious follow-up to the award-winning adventure game STASIS that you guys have brought to life.

What makes BONE TOTEM so unique is its underwater setting, where players will follow the story of Mac and Charlie - a couple who scour the ocean for valuable salvage. However, when they stumble upon an abandoned oil rig in the Pacific Ocean, they discover a secret that Cayne Corporation will do anything to keep hidden. (You know the drill!)

Mark Morgan joined us again to compose the score, and we had a Hollywood screenwriter (J. Barton Mitchell) pen the screenplay. We also involved a professional studio, Night Rocket Productions, to manage the in-person acting and audio recording. All of the actors are seasoned TV and Film professionals. Don’t worry - Ryan and Glen Cooper also joined us again with a superb performance. You’re gonna love it!

BONE TOTEM will be available on PC, including Steam/Steam Deck, GOG, and EPIC. With support for English, German, French, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Turkish, and Italian languages on launch.

The thrilling adventure starts on May 31st!

So wishlist on Steam or GOG (if you haven’t):

1 Like