Steam Summer Sale 2020

Just gone Live, so don’t bother trying to access the Steam Store right now - your drustration and disappointment will be immeasurable and your day will be ruined.

As is tradition…image

But once you do get in, let us know if and what you pick up…

3 Likes

New permanent feature: Steam Points and the Points Shop

3 Likes

aka the part I dont care about

3 Likes

Yip, exactly that part :expressionless:

3 Likes

5 Likes

I wasn’t planning on getting anything but I decided to finally grab myself Disco Elysium and Blasphemous. So far Disco Elysium does not disappoint.

2 Likes

Heard good things about it. There was a thread here somewhere.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve had my eye on it for a while and was sort of waiting for a switch release but for R165 I might as well have grabbed it now and then if I like it get it on switch once it releases there.

2 Likes

That is my wishlist, I have R97 in my steam wallet . . . Im able to afford any of those now. Now to decide which one

2 Likes

I still want cooking simulator as well. I played a bit of the “test copy” and it was decent enough that I stopped playing and decided to wait until I own it.

4 Likes

I have a weird addiction to these kind of sim games

3 Likes

True, so true.

2 Likes

I am now tempted to get cooking sim and epoch - I have made R121 so far.

2 Likes

Friendly reminder that the Summer Sale ends today at 7PM. Just 3 hours left to spend all your gem and trading card profits. :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Next Steam sales will probably be the Halloween sale event towards the end of October, then the Autumn Sale in November.

3 Likes

Stop it, cannot buy more so I dont need you to tempt me!

4 Likes

I actually had a couple of games in my basket that I wanted to pay for with card sales due to Idle Mastering. I forgot to checkout and only realised after the sale ended, so my basket of R340 shot up to R1200. :frowning:

So I’ll wait for the next sale.

2 Likes

Oops. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I ended up getting 4 games in total:

Disco Elysium
Blasphemous
Agents of Mayhem
Hitman 2 - Gold

3 Likes

Got Torchlight 3

4 Likes

I grabbed the Dirt 2 DLC - and then needed to add something to so I could take advantage of the R35 discount. Really couldn’t decide on anything but in the end decided to use the opportunity to pre-order Mafia.

Also got F1 2020 but with that I helped out a friend who had sold a R400 CSGO case and wanted to cash out the money. So he bought F1 2020 for me and I paid him for it.

2 Likes