Superbru 2019

And so it begins… another week, another ludicrous Super Rugby result.

2 Likes

Is anyone still surprised at these surprises? I know I am not. Expect the unexpected!

2 Likes

Bulls are well on their way to beating the Rebels too. Not such a big upset but still not what most people picked.

2 Likes

Two games wrong for me this weekend. And I’ve been doing so well these last couple of weeks.

3 Likes

So how many of us got more than two games right this weekend?
At least the two games I had right I had exactly right so I went up a little bit.

1 Like

Sigh…

2 Likes

Snap.

2 Likes

Top 50 in South Africa in lots of tournaments at the moment. Sorry, have to brag somewhere.

5 Likes

I had 2/6 correct as well.

1 Like

Claim it! Thats pretty darn good… or lucky… :smiley:

1 Like

Haha it’s definitely a combination of both. :smiley:

2 Likes

So this happened this weekend!

So incredibly stoked!!! I guess now I have prepare for next week’s dissappointment when I probably won’t get 7/7.

2 Likes

Nicely done!

I got the Waratahs game wrong. The Jaguares made 8 changes so I thought that I should rather go with the home team. Stupid Waratahs. Nobody likes them.

1 Like

Missed out on the Waratahs game as well. Still 6/7 is probably my best result this season. Not enough margin points though - even with beating the Community average result I’ve still dropped down the leaderboard in every one of my pools :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

8 points! Wow, my best round in forever. Has normalcy returned? I won’t bet on it!

2 Likes

I also got 7/7 and a GSP, but so did most of my office pool. I actually finished 6/7 in that pool. Bloody competitive bunch.

So did 21716 other players :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah, one of those weekends. No real upsets.

1 Like

I just have to post this again, im still sooo stoked!

2 Likes

Chuck Norris is proud of you! :rofl:

1 Like