Superbru 2019

Definite “roll the dice, take your chances” on some of them. Not that form has been all that consistent at all this season. Yes, I’m looking at you studid Lions!

2 Likes

Very lucky this week.

2 Likes

i had a shitty week, forgot i didnt pick some of the matches for saturday and so i had just 2 out 6… :frowning:

2 Likes

I also had 2 right and I made all my picks. Stupid Super Rugby.

1 Like

Yeah chances were high that you would’ve in any case got the other games wrong. This week saw 3 major upsets with games going to the team that was picked by 10% of less people on Superbru. So yeah was a horrible weekend for picks for all of us.

1 Like

Oh my gosh! I was in the bush, and had such bad signal that I gave up on the first game, thinking I would check in later… And forgot completely!!! No picks = no points! Goshdarnitsaskadoodle!!!

2 Likes

What are the Sharks doing?! They are the most up and down team this season!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Beat the Community Average by 0.02 - #Winning!

Seriously, what are the odds of two draws in a weekend?

1 Like

I see you scored 4.5 as well. That was good enough for the wooden spoon in my office pool. Our regular pool winner got 10 points. TEN. On a weekend with two draws. I am so over this stupid game.

4 Likes

I was so upset about the Sharks’ inconsistencies that I did not bother with the rest of the weekend. I ended up doing better than I thought… Shows how unpredictable this game has become!

2 Likes

@DieGrootHammer im coming for your place on the leader board :wink: :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::grinning:

2 Likes

Yet another shocker for me…

BTW, who is the dude on the stadium mic at Loftus??? That guy was on there WAAAAY too often!

2 Likes

GSP baby! Still not good enough for the yellow cap though, not even in my office pool.

3 Likes

I have for the first time this tournament picked all the winning teams in a round!

4 Likes

I have not… Not even close :wink:

Stupid Sharks messed up my GSP chance. I should know better than backing them. Stupid Sharks.

2 Likes

i did quite well, did not manage to catsh up to @DieGrootHammer but i will :smiley:

2 Likes

Unfortunately for you I have a good weekend.

Okay fine, I had one extra bonus point more than you. But it’s enough to keep me ahead.

Also, so I take it we have a rivalry right now…okay fine then!!!

4 Likes