Telltale Games Closing

Always sad when good developers loose their jobs. Sounds like a case of expanding too fast to me. Still kak though.

2 Likes

It’s sad news, was quite shocked when I read it this morning, but:

With a heavy heart, we watch our friends leave today to spread our brand of storytelling across the games industry

These guys are going to work at different companies, and we’ll see different types of storytelling games coming our way. Hopefully.

1 Like

And the Ubisoft did this:

Say what you want about Ubisoft, that’s a damn classy move.

4 Likes

Yeah ubisoft has been on my I don’t care what games they are releasing for a while now. But must say this is awesome from them.
Hope some of them will join the cd project red crew as well they have some really story tellers.

I dunno man. The Division is a pretty grand game. Tough as nails in solo, but it’s some of the most fun I’ve had in ages. I also thoroughly enjoyed Child of Light and the last Rayman games. Oh, and then there’s Rocksmith as well…

1 Like

Sad news, some of my some of my favourite games have come from Telltale, in particular Tales from the Borderlands and The Wolf Among Us.

This was such a great game. Sad news

1 Like

It also introduced me to the Fable comics it was based on, well worth a read.

I love Telltale games. It’s so sad that they are closing. The worst for me is that they won’t be completing the last Final Dead season. :cry:

1 Like

this is sad, im hoping some of these guys end up going to dontnod as thats the only comparable company i can think of when it comes to interactive story telling

1 Like

I agree with most of you, I played the games for the story not the pretty. They have been one of the few that managed to tell a proper story.