The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

G’mornin’ y’all.

Good question! Let me go and tally the nominations and get the voting started!

3 Likes

Mine’s good thanks. I’m having a little more trouble focusing on stuff nearby but it’s doable with some effort and concentration, I’ll probably have to get reading classes eventually but that just comes with age. I’m quite happy with the results in general.

3 Likes

I’m glad it worked out well for you. Age is a bliksem!

2 Likes

Мен борат туралы сөйлесуден бас тартамын, сіздердің барлық күндеріңіз керемет өтеді деп үміттенемін! Маған тағы 2 жұмыс күні қалды!

Morning people of the palace

1 Like

You don’t like Borat? Why ever not? :joy:

Internet at the house is borked. :angry: Went down at midnight. CoolIdeas confirm, as I guessed, that it’s an issue on Vumatel’s side. Get an SMS from Vumatel to say they’ve opened a ticket and will investigate, and add that they…

aim to resolve the issue within 3 working days, however, this time may vary depending on the nature of the fault.

Three days!?? Working days on top of that!?! Much world class service, many impressive. May as well go back to a Telkom dial-up line with that level of efficiency. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Morning all.

Myfok… allergies got me all kinds of fsked up lately. Day 3 and counting.

3 Likes

Join the club and nothing is helping!

https://www.facebook.com/Frank-the-Christmas-Gargoyle-100433311957105/
For a giggle those on FB - This is the story of Frank, my porch gargoyle. Frank has been guarding my house for three years. A neighbor complained that Frank should be taken down because he isn’t “festive” and is not what she considers “in keeping with the Christmas spirit.”

1 Like

at least that is better than frogfoot fibre taking a month to sort out a double natted network.

2 Likes

Whoa. Frank is Internet famous!

1 Like

Frank is awesome! I just love her creative reaction to the Karen

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Whelp, Cape trip is cancelled

2 Likes

That is sad for you! You would have enjoyed it!

2 Likes

Have a good day off everyone!

5 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

អរុណ​សួស្តី។ ថ្ងៃពុធ ១៦ ធ្នូនិងមួយថ្ងៃដើម្បីផ្សះផ្សាទឹកដី។

aroun​ suostei . thngaipouth 16 thnou ning muoyothngai daembi phsaahphsaa tukdei .

:cambodia:
:information_source: :world_map:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

G’mornin’ y’all.

The Day of Reconciliation is a complicated day in South Africa’s history and I am glad we continue to commemorate it as a public holiday.

Hope you have a good day off!

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace spent the whole morning reading in bed, its awesome just to shut down and relax. Tomorrow is the last day at work for 2 weeks!

@SIGSTART see the weather is starting to pick up a bit (except for this wind)

2 Likes

If I remember anything about Cape Town’s weather it’s that you pray for wind in summer. Otherwise you die.

1 Like