The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

It’s aboot bloody time I got one! Too bad we already have a name, I wanted to call it Murfle’s Tales of the Threadkiller

5 Likes

Quality content!

5 Likes

RIP inbox

(changes back to normal tracking)

4 Likes

Hehehe let the madness continue

4 Likes
3 Likes

What did the TRESemme brand do?

2 Likes

They were behind the clicks advert apparently.

2 Likes

Hmm, could be then. I just assumed it was a Clicks employee that did the advert…

Could you imagine being a company and getting shafted because someone else’s employee didn’t think things through?

3 Likes

people are just too sensitive for everything these days and the reality is, the EFF hasnt done anything radical for the year yet and this is just a ploy to establish their relevance as they have nothing going for them (not as if they ever did)

5 Likes

I agree with you on this,

This era we live in, I keep my mouth shut in public incase I piss someone off.

2 Likes

Who wants to bet Tresseme carries on selling their products under a different name now?

4 Likes

they’ll most likely just rebrand ja

3 Likes

Tresemme is a 70+ year old US company and brand owned by Unilever. Unilever are a global company with over €50-billion in annual revenues and an extensive stable of household and consumer brands under their corporate umbrella. They wouldn’t rebrand a succesfull global product range just because South Africans got offended by a stupid advert.

I honestly don’t think they’re too phased by Clicks pulling their Tresemme products. The Clicks shelves above, below, to the left and to the right of the now empty space where the offensive products were are probably already stocked with other Unilever products and brands.

6 Likes

ສະ​ບາຍ​ດີ​ຕອນ​ເຊົ້າ!
sa bai di ton sao

:laos:
:information_source:

4 Likes

10 minutes in to waiting in the queue to getting my car licence discs. I have regrets.

5 Likes

Sup you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Took last night off, I got home and my whole back went into spasm. At least feeling a little better this morning. But still sore

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

peeks and greets

2 Likes

Not cool. Take some of your own advice and take things easy and rest today!

2 Likes