The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

i wonder if i can do a review on the redmi 9c, it was launched on monday by mobile in africa and my wife is receiving it today.

4 Likes

I feel that pain! I went in this morning. Got there right as the place opened, and the queue was already behind the tree branch they apparently put out as a “You won’t be served if you are behind this line” marker.

Can anyone confirm they’re allowing up to 3 months overdue?

2 Likes

I am planning on it, last night was just a mess since I had nothing to take for the spasm, just some deepheat - when deepheat makes you cry from the burn, it just wasnt fun.

Taking it easy today at the office

3 Likes

I think the grace period ending now in September only applies to discs that expired end of March to end of May

3 Likes

Not sure about this I know about a thing if it expired during lock down you have a grace period. But not i dont think so. I dont go to the license department for anything other than drivers license. I go to the post office (if they online ) or i go to a 3rd party license place. Standing in the queue to maybe get it sorted no thanks

3 Likes

Thanks guys.

Our post office here doesn’t do license renewals. We have the one place…

2 Likes

The takeaway places in this shopping centre are losing out by not sending staff out to sell food to people in the queue

5 Likes

@murfle you can also use : https://www.paycity.co.za/

2 Likes

Dankie!

2 Likes

The nice thing is if you do it online, you have proof you have submitted it and they cant do a thing to you. When does yours expire? Cos EVERYONE is getting penalties if it didnt expire recently

2 Likes

Oh, mine’s definitely past the 21-day grace period…

2 Likes

There is no 21 days currently . . . But when did yours expire? Cos you might be safe it it was from end march to end april

1 Like

End of July :frowning:

PayCity only does discs for Gauteng apparently

2 Likes

Eish Im sorry dude - tack on at least R250 for the fine
Also:
you can also do it at some Postnet 's for an additional fee R199. No queues. No fuss gets delivered to the branch and you collect in 7 - 10 days.

2 Likes

Would that be R199 per disc?

1 Like

Yep unfortunately. Same price as FNB

1 Like

Eish. It adds up when there’s a bunch of discs to do at once

1 Like

I would give them a call and check, I just do one disk at a time so I cant say. Plus I only do my own these days

1 Like

If they pulled all it would be hilarious because the store would be empty

4 Likes

It’s been 3 hours and I have now successfully made it into the post office branch itself

5 Likes