The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Morning

Happy New Year

5 Likes

Happy MEW Year

5 Likes

Happy new year peoples!

5 Likes

Happy New Year, folks. We finally got some rain! Over far too quickly, but it’s broken some of this mad heat. It was getting unbearable.

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Morning all

Hope you have a great day - off to work I go

3 Likes

GLHF :grinning: Some kitty inspiration for you to help you get through it.

3 Likes

Oh don’t mind me, just having a casual pedicure.

6 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Morning.

Urgh, back to “work” tomorrow.

5 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

Cut my tumb pretty deep yesterday but today’s challenge is being able to drive myself back home

3 Likes

Morning people
of the Palace

Have a lovely day

I’m trying to avoid antibiotics and seeing my doc for a sinusitis attack that is driving me nuts. At least found a few things that is helping.

Also death to mozzies. Even with my special lamp, I have had to start using peaceful sleep spray to not get bitten…

3 Likes

I second the mosquito thing !!! Burn bug BURN !!!

I would even be willing to have spiders in the house to get rid of those dam things

4 Likes

Dude I agree and as we all know I am petrified of spiders. The mozzies are just mental this year!

1 Like

Yea dont know what else to do to get rid of them only option is flame thrower

2 Likes

A friend of mine is literally vacuuming their ceilings before bed time, they live near a lagoon, so their ceiling goes from white to grey at night

1 Like

woah dam thats hectic.

I put nets on all the windows and now i can have windows open and not have bugs fly in. I got the net with magnets do I can access the window handle. But having the ceiling full of bugs before sleeping is hard core I would bomb the room ever day at that rate.

2 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Morning everyone.

5 Likes

Well, good morning.

It is my youngest daughter’s 5th birthday today and a few realities are finally sinking in:

• i am in real trouble when my girls become teenagers
  • I am getting too damn old for this!
  • I am dumb compared to them
  • I am getting too damn old!
8 Likes