The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

If it is lifting then I would say yes - from what I heard if you get the headache you wont get it to lift easily.

4 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

just saw this as well, hope they have opening day specials :smiley:

5 Likes

Definitely looks like they’ll be opening again.

3 Likes

Im happy for them!

2 Likes

Late response, but I’ve got both :raising_hand_man:t6:

2 Likes

OMg

SUPER DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Welcome

How are you and the girl and when is the wedding

3 Likes

Hey dragon lady,

Actual wedding is probably a next year thing, but we want to legalize things this year to sort out her immigration situation and it’s somewhat complicated (wow, our country really doesn’t like foreign nationals settling here). So hoping to sort a spousal visa situation (she’s a born Malawian who is a Botswana citizen)

4 Likes

YOu don’t do things the easy way hey :stuck_out_tongue:
And these days a court wedding is better than a big shindig - you can always have a lovely party next year with a renewal of vows :stuck_out_tongue: A hell of a lot cheaper :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh for sure, there are even service where folks officiate at your house, which is what we’re looking into as far as signing papers, but if you’re part of the either of our cultures (I’m Xhosa, she’s Tumbuka), then well, the headache of not doing some form of shindig is too much :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Dude these days its all cultures expect a party.

Its why I wont tie the knot :stuck_out_tongue:
Friends of mine are getting married on the 29th of May and their budget was R40k, now it is already sitting at 60k, with only 40 people

2 Likes

Oh I told everyone involved if they want something bigger than the simple thing we want, they’ll have to pay for that (I’m worried they actually will :rofl: :rofl:), but luckily I’m not too invested in the day, because for me it’s purely a symbolic thing, and not really the beginning of something new (at least I the relationship sense, at least, because there are obvious legal and practical changes).

Instead, for me anyway, it’s just an external affirmation of the internal commitment we’re already making to each other every day :grin:.

4 Likes

Whyyyyyyyyyyy are there not more sensible people out there like this :stuck_out_tongue:
Also if they wanna pay, get it in writing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Also can I request that the ass that stole my rain, bring it back please?

2 Likes

my bad

3 Likes

Bah humbug

It was just so nice and cool and now its getting muggy again

3 Likes

Here’s hoping it isn’t too hot out this side. Clouds have been coming and going.

I get an early start to the weekend since load shedding kick in in 5 minutes. I want to get some work done in the garden.

3 Likes

Quick question for the car guys

2017 Ford Fiesta St 1.6
92 000km
R44000
Delivery R6500 (They load it on a truck and deliver it to bloem)

Is it worth it?

3 Likes

Ek love myne en myne is is 2007 model

En ek het baie die selle prys betaal

2 Likes

That sounds cheap. Is it a private sale?

4 Likes