The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

What are the odds on Eskom telling us later today that they again need to continue load shedding past the current 05:00 Saturday scheduled end time?

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace! Have agreat day and remember it is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong weekend!

@1nF4m0u5 - hoe doen die hand/duim?

@GregRedd - I would say its a high probability. I know the Cape is now struggling to generate spare capacity.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Odds are high for more loadshedding.

5 Likes

I could go for more sleep

5 Likes

4 Likes

The long weekend so that I can sleep uninterrupted!

4 Likes

Pretty much guaranteed. Maybe a reduced stage 1 if we’re lucky. They have to recoup after the funeral hours.

7 day forecasts not looking to good right about now either, Greg.

And that’s the power forecast for today. Back to you Jim.

4 Likes

This just in…

Colour me surprised shocked… :zap:

4 Likes

Ha! That must have come in seconds after I checked lmao

4 Likes

Prequel memes for life!

5 Likes

Well to be fair, I was going for the TV morning show weather guy routine, so considering how far off I was, I think I nailed the role.

6 Likes

It turns out, my boss doesn’t quite approve. Something about productivity and paying me to do job…

Bit rude if you ask me

5 Likes

Your boss is evil. And mean!

4 Likes

I doubt they are actually cool enough to cosplay Vader whilst ruining my plans for a nap

5 Likes

Can’t wait for the long weekend. Seriously.

4 Likes

Even tho I have work that I will be doing, I cant wait either!

4 Likes

Nog n bietjie weird. Kan op die punt van my duim niks voel nie maar kan hom beweeg en als. Nog seer as ek try iets swaar op tel met hom maar verder oraait

2 Likes

Jy mag die gevoel nie terug kry nie - ma dalk is jy lucky! Ek is bly om te hoor dit gaan beter. Dit gaan tenminste so 2 maande vat om die strength weer op te bou.

2 Likes

:sob: Well it ain’t all that bad. I can finally play video games so I’m good

2 Likes

Goeie moer,

Im giving Webafrica a load of kak

They are advertising their one openserve package for R399, the same exact one that we are on currently and it is R619… They are refusing to give existing clients the new price!

1 Like