The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Did I hear Mr @SIGSTART on the Radio this morning :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Good Saturday morning! :wave:
Can you believe that a quarter of the year is gone already?! I recommend celebrating 25% Day with Chocolate Mousse!

3 Likes

Happy Easter! May you and yours be blessed with joy and love and happiness. (And chocolate eggs too! :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Good morning!

Haha, you did indeed. Was it the GovChat v Facebook interview?

1 Like

We were in the Cape and the weather was amazing. Just as it starts getting too hot, it rained and cooled everything down.

We took Sydney for an off-leash walk every evening at the Keurboom Park in Claremont. As you can imagine, he loved that :smile:.

Sorry we didn’t arrange a meetup this time. It felt like a mad dash from one place to the next. Plus… pandemic. We’ll definitely make a plan when we’ve got our jabs!

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

As for breakfast, started off with a mazanec.

3 Likes

@SIGSTART that sounds like you had some respite from the madness with Syd (I won’t lie I just wanted to meet syd the floof lol) one day when we get our jabs I can’t wait!

Ironically I know my mum won’t get the jab she stopped believing in them. But as soon as I can go I want it.

Also good morning people of the Palace.

2 Likes

It was about Discord and Microsoft thing I did not manage to listen to all of it

2 Likes

Phew. Needed 5 posts to make the Brute Force count. This will be post number 5 hehe. I thought I easily made it this week because it felt like I was active here. Decided to count just in case and found I was short.

3 Likes

Gotta get it in (your posts you dirty minded people that will put this in thats what she said) somehow.

4 Likes

Good Monday morning :wave:
Live long and prosper :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Morning all

Off to work I go, luckily its a 4 hour shift in the shop so double time pay woo hoo

5 Likes

I have looked at a few router port forwarding now, and was there like a list of games given to router manufacturers once, years ago and never changed? XD

1 Like

I remember doing that for Age of Empires.

1 Like

Server upgraded. Making sure posting works.

4 Likes

Good morning :wave:

:beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

3 Likes

It seems to be working fine. Any new bells and whistles for us to play with?

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace,

Are you ready for this short week? I am not?!

3 Likes

Mornings Mornings

4 Likes