The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Just spray it with Jik = remember to wear old clothes, also then try to find the source/cause of said mildew

Yeah, done exactly that. However I know mildew doesn’t just go away. Give it a few months and I’m sure it will be back.

1 Like

We spray it monthly, we have repaired the roof a few times and we are still finding leaks

Phew, plumbing thing wasn’t that bad. Luckily the blockage was by the tap itself so they just charged a callout fee.

3 Likes

Oh great! Yeah, plumbing isn’t something I am good at, I even struggle with goosenecks.

2 Likes

The guy in the black shirt has all the moves :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m strongly considering making the move myself. I have options for both Ireland and Austria currently, as we have officially registered companies in both those countries and I can transfer as an owner or “decision making executive” to either of them. I am, however, investigating the L1 visa route to the USA currently, which will allow me a similar privilege. Bonus is that we will have a LLC (US limited liability company, akin to our local Pty Ltd or our Austrian GmbH) registered all with a few clicks on a website. The biggest concern is finding the most appropriate state to register the LLC in, as the US tax market is a labyrinth of choices and potholes to consider.

2 Likes

yup Im German I decided after the break up I need to move on and start a new adventure.

Im stressed but excited but stressed :smiley:

5 Likes

In my travels to Germany and from what I saw and experienced, I loved it. I know it is a big country, and my experience was very limited, but whereabouts are you going to?

1 Like

I will be heading to the South West of Germany around the city of Frankfurt.

2 Likes

Afternoon

2 Likes

Have I ever mentioned how much I love ginger biscuits?

3 Likes

Howdy! :wave::grinning:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Morning all from a cold and rainy cape

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning people,hope youre all safe, im at that point where i want to buy an island and just disappear for a few years :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say no to an island.

3 Likes

Well if it’s anything like dog years, we are around 3 years of human years, taking into considering dog’s age quicker than humans, a 3 years old dog ages about 5 years to our 1.

Safe to say you want to disappear for about 15 years?

2 Likes