The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

@Donisia I’m reasonably good at it, I’ll DM you

2 Likes

Our bond has been approved!

Stressy times ahead! Hopefully everything will go well.

7 Likes

Congrats! That’s some good news for a change. Holding thumbs that the rest of the admin is smooth sailing.

2 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Good Thorsday morning! :grinning::wave:

6 Likes

Urgh… Feeling terrible.

3 Likes

But the things that are causing you stress in Germany are probably very different to the things that cause us stress back here, right?

Weather, heat, floods, new home, new job. What else is stressing you there?

Did you tell us where in Germany you are settling, and I missed it?

2 Likes

Stay strong :muscle: More drugs, more fluids, more rest. Did you go for your COVID test? Hopefully when you get those results back it’ll help relieve some of the background mental pressure and help you rest a little easier.

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

3 Likes

Yeah went to perform a test, waiting in results. I think it’s more the Mrs that has been stressing about that though :joy: unsure how long results take to come through.

I’ve just been relaxing and chilling in the couch mostly, sleeping when I can. We still have parental duties unfortunately.

2 Likes

What are you taking currently?

1 Like

Panado and Halls.

2 Likes

Ummm

send the wifey to get either airmune or linctagon (airmune is cheaper and does the same thing, linctagon tastes better)
Get some acc2000 or amuco 500
and loads of water and rest

1 Like

I find Fisherman’s Friend better and stronger.

3 Likes

Sadly I am not in a position to afford such things :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t know what Discovery plan you’re on, but surely it at least covers a couple of over the counter cold and flu meds?

2 Likes

Discovery Coastal Core I think it is, the cheapest option. Pretty much covers emergency and hospitalization only.

3 Likes

yea the stress is somewhat different here. So far I have had three interviews another one today.

At the moment I am staying in AirBnBs till I find cheaper accommodation and work.
But would first like to get work so I know what city I will be in.

and yea this has been a long-term plan of mine and now I’m doing it :smiley:

6 Likes

Gee, I wonder who provided this image for the MyBroadband article…

5 Likes

Turn the card over please. The online payment portal is asking for your cvv.

6 Likes