The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

I’m only experiencing one at the moment… Are you living across multiple parallel universes where you can experience more than one at a time?

4 Likes

I would like to try out one of the parallel universes where I got to sleep in

5 Likes

Yeah. It’s one of those “I know it’s Thursday, so why does it feel like Monday again?” mornings. :grinning:

5 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

I’m so used to MEW/Discourse that other forums feel heavy and clunky to use.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

4 Likes

Mornings good people!
Going for my 2nd vac shot today! Hopefully I do t feel too sick from it as I see a lot of people feel quite sick for 3 days after getting the 2nd shot.

6 Likes

That feels very quick. When did you get your first one?

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Almost 3 weeks still to go for me… Scheduled for 16 September. I believe most people wait 42 days between shots?

3 Likes

Yeah they wouldn’t let my parents get their second shot before the 42 days arrived.

2 Likes

I got my 1st shot the day registrations opened for under 50s on the 15th of July. And my medical aid gave me this date as well as I got a date from the government saying I can get the 2nd shot from today.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s 42 days ago already! Time is going by too quickly!

/runs around frantically waving hands in the air

3 Likes

I had a look and will be getting my second jab a week from now. Crazy.

2 Likes

my bicycle broke and i got the call shes ok just needs new brakes >< this will hurt

3 Likes

Good luck over there!

And thanks @wenzdayz . I’m booked now for my 2nd jab next week Friday.

3 Likes

Cool glad you booked. The centres are quite busy hey… I thought I could get away with booking later in the day but now that they are allowing everyone it’s crazy busy. Guess I’m gonna be here for 2+ hours again.

4 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

vaccination centres, the new super spreader :smiley:

3 Likes

@Entity be warned its turning miserable in the cape :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like