The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

I feel for you there, been up since 4am this morning working through a large amount of emails and slack discussions to catch up. 6 weeks is a long time to be out of the loop!

4 Likes

Definitely, you know it’s good when everyone goes back for seconds!

4 Likes

This option, being the only option, doesn’t even make sense.

I believe it should read, “Yes, I would like to cancel this package change, and keep my current package.” - Though I think it can still be better worded.

2 Likes

Ahh, the lost art of punctuation and simple sentence structure.

• The average North American consumes more than 400 Africans.
  • This book is dedicated to my parents, Mahatma Gandhi and Lady Gaga.
  • Top Stories: World leaders at Mandela tribute, Obama-Castro handshake and same-sex marriage date set.
  • Rachael Ray finds inspiration in cooking her family and her dog.

(All of these are real examples.)

3 Likes

It’s really shocking, and frankly, I find it atrocious. But then, perhaps it’s just me.

1 Like

Being back at work has shown me a trigger for biting my nails. I have been fine over the past week or two and actually noticed that my nails were looking good, until today, when I have been biting again.

5 Likes

Reject car window parabolic, civilized car.

4 Likes

:rofl:

The what now?

3 Likes

happy new year you bunch of animals

5 Likes

I can see a thread dedicated to things like this.

Oh, and good morning y’all.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace
Have a great day

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Back at work for me today. Urgh still need to get back into the work mindset, and hopefully it’s not too busy.

3 Likes

greetingszzz

3 Likes

Greetings fellow Earthlings!

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Have to go in for a meeting tomorrow :frowning:

2 Likes

man I struggled to get up this morning omg still made it on time to be alone at the office LUL

2 Likes

haha my 2yo son is now freaking out cos the sun burnt him and thinks his arm is going to fall off.

Context: we all got a little crispy when we went up to Melkbossie a week ago and now he’s peeling.

3 Likes

Is it too soon to be over the work year?

3 Likes

Sometimes I listen to a lot of recorded DJ sets on YouTube while working and occasionally I’ll switch to the tab and then think to myself, “I wonder how many of these people are suped-up with drugs” - the ways they look, dance, and behave I wonder.

2 Likes