The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

That looks so bloody comfortable!

Ok, I’ll arrange an extra night or two. I might need to catch a lift though, I don’t think I’ll be able to afford a rental car.

3 Likes

I shall be designated driver lol no worries about that
The chair is so much more comfy than expected, I could fall asleep in it

3 Likes

Sweet, I’ll keep you posted

3 Likes

Goeie more! 32 grade word vandag in Joburg verwag. Gelukkige Vrydag!

:south_africa: :namibia:
:information_source:

5 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Goeie more Oom Rooi!

5 Likes

ONE!!

4 Likes

For years now, I’ve been trying to explain Numberwang to my wife. If a odd number-related thing would pop into conversation, I’d go “That’s Numberwang”, to quizzical looks, followed by me trying to explain this madness to her unsuccessfully…

Last night I finally got her to watch the video you linked - we were rolling from laughing! Thanks for linking it up!

4 Likes

The day after I first saw that video, I was grabbing a coffee in the tea room, and one of the bosses said “Four”. I replied with “Four”. He replied “Four”. I replied another number, followed by him saying another four. After another exchange or two, I blurted out “That’s numberwang!”.

He was trying to tell me something takes 4 hours, or 4 days, or something like that… Baader-meinhof strikes again!

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a great day

I have to say so far no regrets with the chair!

3 Likes

ONE!!!

2 Likes

Nice. Looks really comfortable. How’s the lumbar support? Does it have wheel locks? And where did you get it from?

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Chair looks good @Wyvern

4 Likes

No wheel locks, can’t adjust the arms, but once you sit, the chair doesn’t roll around easily - I have to push myself away from the desk, just pushing with your feet doesn’t roll much. It is stable, I can lean it back as far as possible and it doesn’t feel like I am tipping over. The swivel is smooth (you could spin in the chair).
The lumbar support took a few minutes to get right but it felt amazing on my back.

Yes, there is better and fancier out there, this was the right price but so worth it, I have no regrets.

4 Likes

The chair looks really good. It looks much more comfortable than mine. Please let us know what you think once you have a long gaming session.

3 Likes

Will definately do!

2 Likes

Hallo hallo

4 Likes

Howdy, folks.

3 Likes

Hey Dude!

2 Likes

someone got bored again…

3 Likes