The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

I suppose it’s also related to the size of the market. There are definitely more people buying consoles than there are people buying high end GPU’s. Which means bigger batches of Xboxes coming, offsetting some of the transport costs.

2 Likes

From what I understand import duties apply when the ‘thing’ is manufactured here as well.

3 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Its aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalive

hai @Entity
How goes it

3 Likes

It’s good to see @Entity and @DieGrootHammer in the thread topickiller today :smiley:.

3 Likes

Noticed this question in the other topic:

For context: @murfle sees a post count of 10096/10099. I see this:

Looking at the permalink of @murfle’s topic-killing post, his was post number 10097. After that there were two more posts that only seem to be visible to mods:

This bring the total up to 10099.

You can stop talking to yourself now, @murfle :laughing:

EDIT: And now the previous topickiller says 10100 posts because I failed at posting in the right place :sob:

3 Likes

It almost feels normal in a coffee shop. Except for all the 2 metre gaps, and Sub-Zero lookalikes.

3 Likes

you know whats the weirdest thing is that some places take the mask thing very seriously and others not so much.

Went to a coffee shop with some friends and we were allowed to take our mask off while having our coffee and eating. my one friend just had coffee and not food and was asked to put her mask on again since she is not having lunch despite the rest of us having lunch and not having our masks on… very peculiar

3 Likes

Does anyone have a cellphone mount for their phone that is stuck on their dashboard?

I want to get a mount for my phone, but dont want anything that is stuck permanently to my phone like those popsocket things.
My other problem is my car has round airvents so i cant just get a normal airvent phone holder.

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen, once people sit down at their table the mask comes off and stays off. You do get strange people that sit with their mask on while everyone else has theirs off.

3 Likes

The mask is a courtesy extended by the mask wearer to everybody else. That’s how I see it anyway. Them wearing a mask isn’t to keep themselves safe from germs, but to keep the rest of us safe® from their germs.

So maybe the mask wearer has a bit of a cough and is playing it safe?

3 Likes

I dunno, @murfle, you think he’s on to something? What do you think?

NEVER!!

2 Likes

My wife uses this one:
https://www.takealot.com/smaak-universal-car-air-vent-mount/PLID38439329

2 Likes

Sup guys :mechanical_arm:

The sooner this ‘so called boss’ rep fucks off the better we will all be. Made an innocent joke with him and he loses his shit

2 Likes

and it stays put? Do you think it will work with my Note10?

2 Likes

gaan jy join vir die stream vanaand?

3 Likes

XD dude hell yeah

WhatsApp my eerder want ek gaan vergeet. Gaan ons hardcore jam?

3 Likes

laasweek kon ek glad nie stream nie agv dom loadshedding en ons area se general issues met substasies wat breek agv Eskom se loadhsedding

3 Likes

lol ja sure ons kan, maar ek kani guarantee dat ek gaan team kill nie… :smiley:

4 Likes

:rofl: my wifi was af vir tot nou toe so ek kon ook nie speel nie. Asook die ding het seker 20 updates weer

3 Likes