The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

That’s it, thanks pal. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/07/facebook-will-block-trump-from-posting-for-the-remainder-of-his-term.html

Wonder who’s next in line.

2 Likes

It’s really Twitter that should be shutting him down. I know they suspended his account for 12 hours or something, but it needs to be permanent too. Especially if there’s still any spine left in the lawmakers and they enact their Article 25 (?) thing or impeach him again.

2 Likes

25th amendment. It’ll be basically a new section stapled onto their constitution. I haven’t looked into it yet, so I don’t know much about it, but hopefully the legal document is short and to the point. They’ve been slipping in a lot of nonsense through with unrelated bills…

But ya, Twitter better censor the President of the USA before he blabs about the aliens to incite mass panic and more riots.

Source unknown:

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

It’s Friday! Good morning :smiley:

4 Likes

Petition to ban Trump from Steam as well?

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace
Last weekend before I go back to work. Mentally not ready yet. But at least I have relaxed and enjoyed the time off, now to prepare to pack up and move home tomorrow or Sunday morning at the latest (Im seriously considering sunday just because I want one last lazy day before going home and all the drama there.)

4 Likes

Wait till you have kids :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi peoples. Sorry, haven’t been very active. Work is crazy busy. Will even have to work tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

Not gonna happen my dude, there is a reason I reached 41 and no kids lol

5 Likes

What a slow afternoon

3 Likes

So slow, the shop is, dead and I can’t stay awake

3 Likes

Good morning, folks.

What a mad week and I still have a bunch of stuff to catch up on. Next week I should be able to share some (what I think is exciting) news regarding what I’ve been working on this week.

I have treated myself to a new monitor. Nothing too fancy… AOC has released an affordable 1080p 144Hz screen (the G2), it got great reviews and Wootware had it on special for R3999. I might go out today to get a mini-displayport to displayport cable so I can try and get FreeSync working.

6 Likes

Anyone familiar with spiders?

2 Likes

Remember to set your Windows display settings in Control Panel to 144Hz, otherwise all those lovely extra frequencies are for nought.

You tease.

5 Likes

No but this looks like this:

4 Likes

As @Shrike posted, it looks like a Sac Spider. My mother-in-law was bitten by one years ago and it was agony for her. The wound got really bad and she had to get a special course of antibiotics that few pharmacies stocked. So be careful around that little critter…

4 Likes

Thanks y’all. Thank goodness I killed it. Don’t want that thing crawling around with the little one roaming about.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes