The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Im waiting to see what city of cape town has to say

Im hopeful

3 Likes

From all the videos and reviews its good for personal use it wont cool a room off drastically but it will cool off somewhat

2 Likes
3 Likes

If you’re fortunate enough to fall within CoCT jurastiction.

3 Likes

I do so I am greatful for it

2 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: The Great Telegram Migration

Why do people who get kicked from one social media service for promoting violent insurrection think that they can carry on doing so on a different platform?"

3 Likes

I almost bought something similar, but seems like these evaporating coolers don’t work well in coastal regions due to our higher humidity levels. So I decided to go with a portable aircon for our study. Just got back from Game where I got a Logik 12,000 BTU unit for R4100, so goodbye saved up Christmas and birthday gift funds for my wife and I. It’s been running for 15 minutes now and I can feel the temperature slowly dropping, which seems positive.

The heat in Cape Town really is unbearable.

3 Likes

Loadshedding about to kick in here…

Buh

2 Likes

As much as I want something like that, I have a fan I run and just want something small to run at night cos my big fan is to loud.

1 Like

I dont trust my kids, hence I have to approve everything they do. The oldest is only 8 though :wink:

3 Likes

Me trying to convince my family to get out of Canada

3 Likes

Why leave Canada tho

3 Likes

North America is f00k3d!

2 Likes

But that is merica, not canada

1 Like

I’m trying to be funny. Unsuccessfully it seems :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hehehe my brain is tired today, so we can blame that

the joke flew so far over my head :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s ok. My brother responded with “3 hours north of the nearest city, I think we’re fine” so don’t feel bad :wink:

2 Likes

Suck it, Eskom! I can generate more power than you.

2 Likes

i think anyone can generate more power than eskom :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes