The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Hmmm personal and professional.

It does sound like you are relocating to a new job! Or your wife is expecting twins and it’ll become a full time job.

Or you are getting out of the country!

Hmmm.

4 Likes

I almost went to stop things from escalating into full-blown rumours, but I don’t want to help y’all too much because just now you guess right before it’s all official and stuff… and then I’m in trouble (not really, maybe just a little)!

4 Likes

Are you taking over mygaming?

5 Likes

Ah cool, that cryptic message means I already guessed right.

I won’t tell anyone!

5 Likes

Too soon, bro.

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

20 posts were split to a new topic: Idle Observatory - Click, Click, Stars!

Oh yay so that is the 4th leak in our street

3 Likes

I really need to clean out my contacts, is it just me or do you guys also have contacts with name/titles like, “tyre guy”, “Sunjith Laundry” or quite simply “Yakeen Chest of Drawers”? :laughing:

6 Likes

only one, Scooters Pizza their pizone’s shall forever be missed. :cry:

2 Likes

Yes and yes.

I remember writing all my numbers down when changing phones as the sim couldn’t store them all and then weeding out the 1 or 2 in the process, but nowadays with instant sync between devices I probably have troves in the depths.

3 Likes

This was my complex this morning. The main water supply pipe to our complex burst…

We are going drinking now cause our complex can only have water tomorrow…
The water also damaged our security room because the water spewed into the window and door onto our cameras monitors, Intercom and ups and recording devices

2 Likes

Good Friday morning :wave:

The older I get, the more I dislike starting my day when it’s still dark. Add in the cold and I’m a right grumpy SOB in the mornings at the moment.

At least today is Friday, and Burger Day :hamburger:, so that’ll help make things better!

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

woke up sore and stiff and with a lovely headache.

at least its burger day

4 Likes

Morning all.

Just putting this out there, if anyone has an old/spare phone they wanna get rid of or perhaps sell please keep me in mind. Mine is slowly packing up, sometimes charges and other times it doesn’t. Among other issues.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning folks. Winter is clearly here with all the pipes popping (sorry @wenzdayz and @Wyvern).

3 Likes

Luckily all of ours was repaired last night - the guys was working till midnight to fix the pipes in our area

2 Likes

So I gotta ask…whats burger day? is it like burger specials on fridays in CT or something…?

Or is it just some made up thing like wednesday frog stuff

3 Likes

Its one of those today is things from Greg :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes