Idle Observatory - Click, Click, Stars!

So I made a thing, basic and early still, but if anyone wants to check it out. Thanks

*Posted with permission

6 Likes

Cool, will check it out

4 Likes

Nice @Entity !

Busy installing it now. Will try it out over the weekend.

4 Likes

I like the countdown timer that shows you how long before you can afford the next upgrade. That’s a pretty cool feature!

3 Likes

Duddddddddeeeeeee make a seperate post! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am enjoying it - its a good clicker game!

3 Likes

I don’t want to be spammy/advertisey, I just wanted to share. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you. That’s something I was missing from Idle games so it was almost the first thing I did.

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you. Good to hear

2 Likes

Stop die kak, that is what this group is known for - supporting each other!

5 Likes

Let me know if you want or need some help or advice on a design front.

3 Likes

@Entity See he just proved my point for me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I am open to any and all help, advice, critique. It is all very new to me but I thought I’d give it a try.

2 Likes

If it’s ok with the powers that be, can you please help with where to put a post?

2 Likes

Dropped you a DM so we can maybe work out some of the ligistics, could even keep discussion in a dedicated thread if you want to be open and transparent about things.

2 Likes

I installed it on my PC using LD player, may have already found a bug, so a topic all on it’s own would be good :smiley:

EDIT: Nevermind I am blind, no bugs so far XD

4 Likes

I would say either the tech thread or the gaming thread since it is a bit of both - go for tech so we can use it as the feedback / bug reports :smiley:

3 Likes

How do i report bugs…PM you? is there like a button im not finding on the app?

3 Likes

Thanks for trying it out. I’ll make a dedicated topic here if I get a :+1: from the Tallest. Otherwise in the about tab is the email or discord links if you can’t wait, otherwise yeah a dm is fine too.

:pray:

3 Likes

Just do it - ek se so!

Also I forgot to tell you the overjoyed ghost - is an awesome name :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes