The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Morning people of the palace

Weekend was good, today is crap - office is officially closing end of the month. Might work from home for short hours but overall it is done.

I at least now have a contact at Amazon, a friend’s wife worked there and she is sending my CV to her old manager. So please hold thumbs - I will rather give up my gaming for a while than not work.

9 Likes

@SIGSTART
Travel safely

@czc @1nF4m0u5
Good morning

@Wyvern
Holding thumbs

6 Likes

Morning peoples!

I hope you get something @Wyvern !

Enjoy Cape Town @SIGSTART !

7 Likes

Good luck Wyv!

Company shutting down permanently?

4 Likes

Yep, fun and games, the boss is telling the other employee now and it not going down well

5 Likes

Oh and morning everyone.

@Entity Looks like you’ve made yourself another job.

7 Likes

Voorspoed Wyv!

4 Likes

Jammer om te hoor Wyv! Maar jy sal iets anders kry!

4 Likes

So my complex has devolved into hell over the weekend…
we had a further burst pipe in the complex on friday night, plus several units’s power just failed. Got those fixed, then saturday the same thing happened again… got an electician out and he sorted it out on an emergency basis. then we had another missing teenager again because parents just let their 14y run loose around the place, found her eventually at another boys house, and only got to bed at 3 am… then sunday the electricity shit happened again… We now have such a big issue with a main electricity line that is broken which will need to be found which is under ground as well as having to of the main breaker switches to our complex broken…

i am so tired

5 Likes

Note to self:
Don’t buy a place at Wenz’s complex.

6 Likes

Yes this place is a hole…

we now had to arrange a thumper to come a do a test on one of the lines to see where the fault is. i hope(probably in vain, knowing all the other shit in this place) that the cable was laid out properly and that more shortcuts were not taken when they built this place and that this cable is situated under a building.

5 Likes

We are hoping to buy a new place end of the year or beginning next year. I really worry that we buy a place with a lot of issues or with loud neighbours.

5 Likes

Did you ever get the building plans?

3 Likes

Good luck. I guess its called complex living for a reason.

6 Likes

That’s a very good point!

2 Likes

nope geen reply van daai mense af gekry nie

2 Likes

Weet jy wie die kontrakteur is? aka wie dit gebou het? want as ons die argitek kan vind sal dit help om hulle direk te kontak

1 Like

You know, if we were office bound I would have just walked up to an admin person and asked for some stationary. Now that it’s remote I have to get approval to get a notebook and pen otherwise expedite that by buying it myself.

3 Likes

Loadshedding from 4pm to 5am.

4 Likes

No!

(5 more chars)

3 Likes