The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

That’s a very good point!

2 Likes

nope geen reply van daai mense af gekry nie

2 Likes

Weet jy wie die kontrakteur is? aka wie dit gebou het? want as ons die argitek kan vind sal dit help om hulle direk te kontak

1 Like

You know, if we were office bound I would have just walked up to an admin person and asked for some stationary. Now that it’s remote I have to get approval to get a notebook and pen otherwise expedite that by buying it myself.

3 Likes

Loadshedding from 4pm to 5am.

4 Likes

No!

(5 more chars)

3 Likes

ARGH, they are taking a chunk out of my gaming time, I hate them for that!

2 Likes

Same here :frowning:

1 Like

IMMINENT!

That’s really bad news, @Wyvern sorry to hear that.

I’ve heard some really positive things about the remote positions Amazon has/had on offer here in South Africa and as I understand it, it’s all about how well you can multitask. Like looking up an answer to a client’s question on an internal knowledgebase while you’re talking to them on the phone. It’s something you would rock at, I reckon.

Holy cow, @wenzdayz. Sounds like the first few tedious hours of a new RPG.

Don’t worry, I’m sure the wizard will be there soon to let you know you are the chosen one and the side quests will get more interesting.

5 Likes

Hello darkness my old friend :battery::electric_plug::zap:

6 Likes

What the heck? I had loadshedding today. I never get loadshedding. Plus it wasn’t at the right time which never used to matter because I never have loadshedding.

5 Likes

So update… the thumper guy found the break in you guessed it…underneath a building… because the building it was found under wasnt planned until much later, when the developer decided to squeeze a couple more units in… so now we have to find the cable and then cut it and then dig around this unit and join it on the otherside. these units will be without power for around 10 days…

5 Likes

Good Tuesday morning! :game_die::wave::grinning:

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Morning you sexy fucks :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Im struggling to wake up this morning

3 Likes

flip it is so cold today…

Can I ask that everyone please send me their extra/surplus luck… I need it to get through this next month…

6 Likes

You can do it!

En ons is hire vir n skouer!

1 Like

Anyone use, or know someone that does make use of Fiverr?

1 Like

Used and worked from it. What about it?