The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Just wondering how lucrative if at all it can be.

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

3 Likes

yeah yeah we need some to stop more stuff from breaking or failing. Old Murphy has it in for this complex

1 Like

Wow that’s incredibly bad. Bloody hell.

1 Like

I’ve used it quite a few times.

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like

oh my soul the one guy we got to quote to do the cable for us is quoting us R161k to do the repair and he is promising that it will only take 5 days…
the other electrician whom we are still waiting for a quote form says it can be done quick but he would rather make sure its done properly and has given a guess-tamite of under 100k…

3 Likes

It is raining and storming on the first day of winter, it feels like I am living in the cape.

3 Likes

Gimme! I want the rain, you can have my internet and power for the night?

1 Like

fair trade :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Deal!

I want the rain, so I can crawl back into bed. I have a sore back no idea why

1 Like

Depends what you offer on it I think. I offered a few ‘gigs’ for a while and made a nice bit of extra money but I worked quite flatout and I was lucky to have a few repeat customers who tipped well.
The one thing I learnt quickly with it is to just do what they ask you to do. The customers I mean. Even if it’s technically wrong or wrong design, if you make it ‘correct’ they’ll give you a bad rating or just send it back and ask you to change it.

Give it a try if you’re interested. It doesn’t cost you anything.

2 Likes

It’s crisp and cold and I’d hate to not be fortunate enough to have access to electricity to turn a heater on, boil some water for a hot cup of coffee, or cook a hot meal.

Yes, I’ve decided to be more grateful for the luxuries I do have, than to be stressed about irritating things that I can’t do anything about, like load shedding. All my hair is already grey.

Stage 2 loadshedding will be implemented from 10:00 on Wednesday morning until 22:00 on Friday 4 June 2021

5 Likes
4 Likes

Morning peoples!

It’s proper cold this morning. I do have one question though: Shouldn’t ants go away during the winter? We still have ants even yesterday after the cold came in.

5 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

@Solitude use blue death - no more ants

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

ok so i am reporting my boss to sars… i am beyond livid with this woman and her general disregard for everything and everyone except her image

4 Likes

Do it! What did she do this time?

3 Likes