The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

It’s a bit of a drive, but I go to Bronkhorstspruit. Got a booking almost two years ago without too much trouble, got there 40 minutes late on a Friday, and still got out of there after only about an hour.

3 Likes

Mornings!

I tried so vegan cheese today… On its own it tastes awful…very grainy and nothin glike cheese at all. But on a sandwich with vegan mayo and vegan margarine it was OK. The ultimate test will be to have it on a burger.

BTW if youre wondering WTF anyone would try vegan cheese it’s because I have an auto immune disease and Im trying to eliminate foods to see what is triggering it besides dust, the sun, sunscreen etc. I have started with eliminating dairy first as I had a lot of dairy in my diet.

4 Likes

Best of luck finding the trouble foods.

I hope you’ll be putting the vegan cheese on a beef burger. :smiley:

2 Likes

oh ja i will obviously do that…i haven’t started cutting out red meat yet…that will be next though. the only meat i will be allowed to eat is fish and chicken then…

2 Likes

Here’s hoping the problematic foods will be the ones you enjoy least!

1 Like

30 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tech Support Hotline

/Puts open beer on table

/waits for a random @Murph to appear

3 Likes

You called?

5 Likes

Wyv check what they’re opening just up the road from me

1 Like

Ooooooooooooooooooooo very Fancy ne!

Welcome home dude we have missed you!

How is things at work/home? You doing good?

All good - on the road 98% of the time the last few months - but I’m at home until next week again - admin and paperwork and shite to do

1 Like

I wish that was me! I wanna be on the road, I cant deal with this drama no more - also if you hear of any admin work - shout please

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone! I’ve been MIA for far too long and it’s time that I get back into posting!

6 Likes

Oh so the beer opens and suddenly all the MIA people are back???

Should I read something into this?

3 Likes

It’s fun for the first month. Then it becomes more grindier, but hey ill still take it over sitting in an office any day. Did THAT for 12 years

2 Likes

I can imagine, but at this point anything is better than an office closing down and R6k offers :smiley:

1 Like

And just where the HELL do you think you’ve been?

2 Likes

I mean it didn’t NOT help.

I could ask you the same thing!!

I’ve been so utterly busy with work these days

3 Likes

Yup. I feel ya.

1 Like

Since we’re talking about beer. Don’t forget to go stock up if needed.

5 Likes