The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Dammit. : ( well now you’ve just ruined that

2 Likes

4 Likes

What the heck weird macro closeup bug have you changed your avatar too?

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a good day.

I will hopefully survive the day. I am sore, thanks to falling over one of the dogs last night.

4 Likes

It’s a maggot

4 Likes

Moved all the Mac chat over to the Tech Support topic. It should be easier to track there, and to find 6 months after someone kills this topic… Tech Support Hotline - #464 by Beo

1 Like

We would never… Hopefully it doesn’t take that long :smiley:

2 Likes

I feel so… honored. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Nothing like taking walk to Checkers to get electricity only for the voucher to be invalid. At least I got some sun and cold breezes :laughing:

2 Likes

Greetings and salutations…

4 Likes

Hey howzit. Its been a good week for activity here now.

3 Likes

oh haai meneer dee

1 Like

Heya saffers, how goes everyone’s Friday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Meh

How goes it that side?

Bored shitless at the mo … PC needs to hurry up now :frowning: Contemplating some retail therapy to get me through, lol

1 Like

Hah, no retail therapy for a while :frowning:
For now I just want the pain to stop and the stress and tension to fuck right off.

I probably shouldn’t because I’m supposed to be going to Edinburgh in October and then Scandinavia in June and I’m merrily spending.

I hope your pain, stress and tension lessen and fade soon, that sucks :confused:

1 Like

Yoh, lekker traveling planned there.

I have exactly 0 passports at the moment.

1 Like

If it goes off as planned, will be good times. Edinburgh is just 3 days with the parental unit, I’m treating her but Scandinavia is the big one. Will be driving from here to Amsterdam with 3 friends for 4 days and then when they return home, I’ll be meeting my bro from the US and one or two others that wanna join us and do the viking thing for a month!

But I feel for you man … I’m way overly thankful that I can think of holidays and stuff and know I’m safer.

2 Likes

Hey hi hallo everyone!

So i finally got paid today… only 18 days late…

4 Likes