The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Funnily enough, the only people I haven’t got any POPIA notifications from are the fecking government!! :rofl:

Yo government, I opt out!

2 Likes

I wish hey! I wanna also be able to opt out of political spam please

1 Like

@Avatar | @FarligOpptreden

Don’t get me wrong, as stated, I completely get and understand the need to ask a question like that. I am by no means trying to be difficult, resistant or abrasive at all. I am very much in the same place, in that I don’t even know what or where I am focusing my time and attention, given the recent project changes and structures.

You both gave constructive feedback and input and I value that. Thank you.

2 Likes

Animal

1 Like

Oy @1nF4m0u5 I sent you a whatsapp

1 Like

Good morning! :wave::grinning:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning people of the Palace

The sound of heavy rain woke me up a few times during the night. Luckily it soothes me to sleep again.

Have a good one and capies stay dry!

4 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Morning :wave:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Morning people of the Palace have a great day

3 Likes

SGDQ starts this evening. I love watching these speedruns

3 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning :wave:. It’s Monday! Go out Stay home, kick butt, take names, get shit done!

2 Likes

Morning peoples!

We went to go look at the most beautiful house yesterday. There was just one big problem with it. The neighbours were playing super loud music. Exactly what we are trying to get away from. Other people suck. Why aren’t people considerate?

4 Likes

Just be thankful you found out about the music first.

Like I always say, this planet would be awesome if it weren’t for the people.

4 Likes

Yeah, good thing you found out about the neighbours first. Although at this point I wonder if its possible to find anywhere without noisy neighbours.

5 Likes