The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Im getting murdery and he isnt even here.

1 Like

Dunno how there aren’t already dead bodies and a cold trail not leading to you. I’m almost 2 years gone and it still bugs me that people I know and give a fuck about are going through kak

2 Likes

Afternoon

3 Likes

:wave: ello

3 Likes

I honestly some days don’t know why I havent yet :stuck_out_tongue: Im getting close tho!

1 Like

Far be it from me to urge people to gtfo if they can but I’ve legit started doing it :smile: I know the June 21 date is probably going to be delayed because of this India variant but hell, normality is soooo close compared to SA.

2 Likes

I cant afford to gtfo :frowning:

1 Like

My guess is either to save a bit of bandwidth for people who’ll close the video early, or to keep track of who’s using something like youtube-dl.

3 Likes

Power went down half hour before load shedding slot yesterday at 11.30, came back this morning at 4.20. 16 hours no power.

Fun times.

5 Likes

Happy Friday friends! :grinning::wave:

That sucks @Shrike, I know. Especially when you’re dependent on it to work from home. That was us earlier this week. We had no power for 15 hours from 7 on Monday night - slap bang in the middle of making dinner in fact - through until Tuesday morning at 10.

Found out late yesterday that one of the students has COVID and the entire class has been told to self-isolate for two weeks. I’m actually surprised she’s only the second one so far - there was one other during the 2nd wave. Surprised because, despite all the signs and reminders and sanitizer stations, I see a lot of students regularly ignoring the protocols. The “we’re young, it won’t happen to us” mentality is strong with them.

It also means I lose a couple of paid hours for this month though, so that sucks a bit too. Despite that, I do genuinely hope the kid gets better soon. :grinning: And that none of the others in her class are sick as well.

You know what, c’est la vie. I got an unexpected little lie in this cold and crisp Friday morning. And now I get to have coffee in bed and be a little lazy for a bit. I’ll take it as a win :trophy:

Have a great day! And wear a mask, wash your hands, use sanitizer, and stay safe out there - there’s still a frikken deadly virus around!!

7 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

I’m gonna NOT relay that message to my wife. MAN she struggled to get out of bed. “cant us teachers go back to lvl 4 lockdown?” was what she was grumbling :smiley:
I think she’s wanting as many kids at her school to get sick…but sadly, despite no masks or distancing or any real form of hygiene, they seem to be unaffected :smiley:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

@SIGSTART - Im feeling the fall today in my shoulder/arm a little

Im happy that I am working today from 12 at the shop and tomorrow as well

3 Likes

Our accountant had his shot yesterday and now he came in now complaining that he is stiff, has a headache, feels fluish and unwell.

Our response: “So why did you come in you poephol?”

7 Likes

Idiots, that is all I can say

3 Likes

He still feels crap.

My colleagues daughter is a teacher and she has to work extra now in class and to film video lessons. Apparently the kids are exploiting the situation saying they have to stay home because they are sick. So hopefully she won’t have to deal with that.

3 Likes

What a bad week. Every time we get load shedded the power doesn’t come back on. Had 10 minutes power yesterday.

I hope you are all doing well.

7 Likes

Ok, he is going home now. He regrets getting the shot and hopes it doesn’t wipe him out for the next three days like it did his wife (a nurse).

4 Likes

Haha nah I saw that some people don’t feel so great after the shot but in the long run it’ll be the best for him.

2 Likes

Um but I hope he didn’t catch covid before he got the shot.

3 Likes