The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

I’ve heard that those who’ve had Covid (asymptomatic and so wouldn’t have realised) tend to have more pronounced symptoms from getting the vaccine.

4 Likes

Morning you lot. Sore arm from shot is gone … back to normal again. Not coping with the heat at all, just gonna veg all day and do nothing. Good Friday for everyone so far I hope?

5 Likes

I am thankful that I am working at the shop the rest of the day, my coworker is having the severance talk with my dad…

2 Likes

Urgh… had a rought nite sleep with a banging headache. Woke up with it and it is contuing. Not to mention the tension in the back of my lower neck and base of my skull. Now I think I might have or getting pink eye. My eye is very irritable.

6 Likes

Is it weird that I enjoy designing CV’s or resumes for people?

6 Likes

I’m sure there is a need there.

Do you do the layout or tell people what they should have on there?

3 Likes

Prodominently just the layout, information heirarchy and structure. I like to get involved in the copy too but I’m no copywrite, but I do make suggestions and offer advice on sentence structure and terminiology etc. too.

4 Likes

That’s the sort of thing you should set up a Fiverr gig for. And then get the folk that you’re doing them for anyway to order and review them on Fiverr to boost your gig’s ranking.

6 Likes

I hadn’t even thought of that to be honest, I just do it because I like helping people and that I enjoy it.

5 Likes

Which is testament to your good nature and being a decent human, but which doesn’t pay the bills!

5 Likes

This is true. I shall have a look see over the weekend a d see what I can set up.

On a better note, I am finally starting to feel a bit better.

5 Likes

Tell him that this is literally the body’s immune response ramping up that he’s feeling. Don’t regret it - he’ll be down a couple of days and then bulletproof.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a great day, I am off to work :smiley:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Good morning! :wave:
Hope you all have a Super Saturday! :man_superhero:

5 Likes

Sjoe slow day at the shop… This is gonna be a loooooong shift till 3

6 Likes

Afternoon

4 Likes

PSA (especially for @1nF4m0u5)

The E3 Ubisoft Forward event starts at 21:00 tonight. Have added the YouTube and Twitch links in the E3 topic.

4 Likes

Just finished watching it thanks man

3 Likes

Good Sunday morning :wave::+1::grinning:

5 Likes