The Activated Charcoal Fad

This Activated Charcoal fad needs to end.

I have had mozzarella with squid ink in it before. But no to the charcoal.

1 Like

Itā€™s a fad?

1 Like

Dude they are using activated charcoal for so many things these days.

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=activated+charcoal+in+food&rlz=1C1GCEA_enZA762ZA762&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsqL_X7KrbAhVFJ8AKHQi_DmYQ_AUICigB&biw=1243&bih=765

1 Like

yes you even get a charcoal late , its big fadā€¦

Why has God forsaken us

2 Likes

sometime people just want their food to mimic their insidesā€¦

1 Like

Dude its the same eejits who needs warning labels that their hot coffee is hot or their cold drink is cold.

Bubble tea and macha

1 Like

I have never heard of ā€œactivated charcoalā€ in my life, i only know of charcoal

1 Like

Ah I see. Like those people that think cruise control drives your car for you.

1 Like

ok i actually love bubble tea and macha tea, its the only tea i actually drinkā€¦

1 Like

yeah i also never heard of it until a barista sold a charcoal late to me, which cost more than a normal late but tasted no differentā€¦

So a late with ā€œcharcoal colouringā€ in it XD

1 Like

I can admit to the fact that bubble tea freaks me out and havent tried it, same for matcha :stuck_out_tongue:
But then again I only drink rooibos or peppermint tea :stuck_out_tongue:

you have to try it its delicious. there is this one chocolate milk tea that has chocolate jelly and tapioca pudding in it , omg its soo delicious and then there are the fruity ones omw they are just as nice. i would seriously sell my life and become a bubble tea merchant

Hahaha Im to scared to spend the money and then I hate it - the other issue is stuff in drinks is a no no

not even fruit pulp is allowed

do you eat caviar? or have you ever had caviar?

tried it - my dood gegril. Ek is nie seekos/vis persoon nie. Vra @DieGrootHammer hoe vol fiemies ek is :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

oh ok hahaha nee dan sal jy dan ook nie van bubble tee hou nie, want die bubble is kinda soos groot version van caviar en die pop wat dit maak is kinda similarā€¦

Hahahahaha nee

beslis nie vir my nie

ek gril as ek daaraan dink!

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard of it for ā€˜industrialā€™ purposes. Like in the extractor above your stove.

1 Like