The Crew 2 gets a release date

The next instalment in Ubisoft's open world driving game, The Crew 2, has received a release date of 29 June 2018. This news came from a tweet by the official The Crew 2 twitter account.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/the-crew-2-gets-a-release-date/
1 Like

Sweet i liked the crew, will probably get this one, bu only on special, didn’t like the crew that much :stuck_out_tongue:

The Crew 2 is in Closed Beta this weekend, through until Monday.

Received a very kind invite to join it from @Beo, but unfortunately it came through as a PS4 key. And I don’t got a PS4. I thought about offering to anyone who does have a PS and wanted to try it out, but I doubt it’ll work though, as it shows up in my Active Beta list because it was only after I accepted the invite that I realised that it was platform specific:

Capture

I did register for a PC key this morning, but have only been told I’m on a waiting list so doubtful I’ll get in now as it’s already a day into the Beta. @Beo, if you haven’t used all 5 of your invites and you want to try, check if they give you the option to invite to a specific platform and re-invite me. Again, it’s probably too late now, or it’ll tell you you’ve already invited me, or that I have an active Beta already. Either way, no biggie, and thanks again for the thought.

The Crew 2 Open Beta starts in a few minutes, and runs through until Monday 10AM.
JUNE 21, 2018 10:00 AM - JUNE 25, 2018 10:00 AM

https://free.ubisoft.com/promotions/tc2_openbeta/27/

If I manage to get on, this will more than likely be the only Crew 2 time I dedicate to it, at least until it goes on significant sale. The PC Steam and XBox Windows Store prices are already on the high side, and still cheaper than the Euro prices through the UbiStore.

Capture3

Steam users can access the Open Beta directly through the Steam Client:

During the closed beta I saw someone fly a plane over the city, switch to their vehicle and then immediately fell onto the roof of a building and got stuck with now way off the roof :laughing:

1 Like