The Crew Motorfest Closed Beta Invitation

PARTICIPATE IN THE CLOSED BETA
Come, try and share your The Crew Motorfest experience to the world during our upcoming Closed Beta, taking place from July 21st to July 23rd! Available on PC, PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S.

Click Here to Join the Closed Beta

Welcome to Motorfest! Discover the evergreen festival featuring the best experiences car culture has to offer. Complete your ultimate action driving bucket list through a series of tailor-made races, themed events, and other unique challenges. Explore the vibrant island of O’ahu in Hawaii alone or with your crew. Whatever the way you enjoy cars and driving, there is something in there for you!

The Crew Motorfest is out on September 14th! Get a glimpse of the full Motorfest experience, with a first look at Playlists and plenty of the numerous additions in the game’s lineup. From the Lamborghini Revuelto to the Toyota Supra, Hummer EV or Porsche Taycan Turbo S, get prepared to drive hundreds of vehicles in the ultimate car playground.

Pre-order available now: unlock the Toyota GR Supra 2021 LBWK Edition at launch! Play the full game 3 days early if you purchase the Gold or Ultimate edition.

2 Likes

I’ve really lost interest in this. Being a fan of the idea of what it was in bringing a realisation of the USA to a game and I think that they did it quite successfully. They were never trying to be a Forza Horizon killer and I was okay with that. I had a tonne of fun in both games. But this feels like it’s trying too hard to be another Forza Horizon and that puts me off.

But this is typical Ubisoft fanfare.

3 Likes

Agree - they’re trying too hard and failing in a lot of ways. My big anti-Ubi bugbear for a while has been their ridiculous pricing. The Skull & Bones fiasco and the silly Ubi+ subscription cemented that negativity.

3 Likes

Man, we had some good times cruising our bikes across the US of A. I miss it :frowning:

3 Likes

I really enjoyed The Crew one, and really wanted more of that with just a bit more content. Didn’t really get that same feel with The Crew 2, but granted I only played the beta.
This just seems like more of that try hard, like others mentioned, too much of a Horizon clone. I’m also kinda over Ubisoft in general.

3 Likes

Ubisoft once again showing their disdain for PC players by producing a game for consoles and tacking PC optimisations on as a poorly executed afterthought… (Although, I guess that’s part of the reason to run beta test sessions. Just not convinced Ubi will fix things properly before launching in just 6 weeks time).

4 Likes

UBI really pissing @GregRedd off recently… And you wont like him when he is pissed off…

3 Likes

2 Likes