The Division Heartland

The latest in the Division Series was being teased on Ubisoft Forward Showcase after it was accidentally placed on the Ubisoft site last week.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/the-division-heartland-leaked-early-by-ubisoft/
1 Like

Eight months later and there’s eventually news on the Heartland front. Ubisoft have released the game’s cinematic intro with a promise that “More news to come in the summer.”

Dive into the story as Mackenzie Reed tries to track down her former commander… the trail leading her to the once peaceful town of Silver Creek. Uncover the mystery before a new breed of poison spreads everywhere.
Explore and complete missions by day. Take on the dynamically moving contamination, enemy factions, and player squads by night.

The Division Heartland is a free-to-play, PvEvP focused, survival-action shooter set in the mysterious rural town of Silver Creek.

The Division Heartland is launching soon for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, and PC with beta sign-ups available now.

Head to thedivisionheartland.com to sign up for a chance to join the Closed Beta.

1 Like

Yay I cannot wait

1 Like

I am a huge Division fan! This all sounds promising!

2 Likes

Same very excited!

Join members of the Red Storm development team for a deep dive into The Division Heartland, an upcoming free-to-play, PvEvP focused, survival-action shooter game. Watch as the team gives a breakdown about your objective, the story, gameplay, base of operations, playstyles, classes, and more.

1 Like

I think I will pass on that, unless they can force PVE only.

2 Likes