The Formula 1 Fantasy League

Oh flip, the best collection by far!

2 Likes

I donā€™t have the creative naming techniques as some here :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Top 15 after Bahrain Qualifying:

Pothole Patchers on top. If only they were IRL too.

4 Likes

League Top 15 after Bahrain.

@DarthMolā€™s El Plan B team the only one to scoop 300+ points :clap:

Itā€™s clearly a case of Qualifying performance not translating into Race points for the Pothole Patchers. The -20 points for Charlesā€™ DNF killed any hope for Redd Racing F1. My 2nd and 3rd teams did better than my main. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m really bad at this, as such I may make a graceful exit.

:ninja:

1 Like

Woohoo! I can thank the man with El Plan for netting those points for me. Had the 3x drs on him for the weekend.

Also lucky to have used the No Negative chip with my one team containing Leclerc

2 Likes

I put a DRS boost on Le Clerc, got double minus for my efforts.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s still 22 races left this season! Plenty opportunity to make a huge difference to the points.

1 Like

Same here :frowning:
@Beo - I play these games with my heart and not my head, so I will always fail.

2 Likes

I had no idea the risks involved in triple points! But then, when have potholes ever delivered on their promises!?

2 Likes

I think I did pretty decently for forgetting to add chips and boosts and stuff.

3 Likes

2 Likes

i had leclerc in i think all 3 of my groups, with ferrari as my team of choice for 2 of themā€¦im abandoning now so i can spare myself the pain

3 Likes

Iā€™ll wait for FP2 results before I start making decisions.

2 Likes

Looks like Red Bull/Aston Martin is the meta.

Cā€™mon the Wheelgunners! :muscle:
Remember to use your no negative chip if your team is full of Ferraris :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah I should do this. :sob:

Also lol at Zola Budd

2 Likes

Most of my negs came from silly wishful thinking (and nope I have no more Maccaā€™s or Lando in my teams)

2 Likes

There we go, you have play with ruthless pragmatism :slight_smile:

Also something a lot of people fall for is subbing one of the top drivers out when they perform badly, the damage is already done, chances are they wonā€™t DNF 2 races in a row. Just my 2c.

3 Likes

I agree, I have a set 3 that I will use for the top 3 for the most part. Until the Maccas improve :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

One No Negative Chip ainā€™t going to help much in a 23-race season thoughā€¦ Forza Ferrari, but only if you guys want to okay, no pressureā€¦

Hey, thatā€™s my B Team. Glad to see the name changes are working eventually.

1 Like