Sweet! Just discovered my Zola Budd F1 Team leap froggedtheir way to P1 in the League after Azerbaijan!
I did use the 3x points chip thing with Max though, so that helped. Would have loved to have used it on Checo though!
Still 8-odd hours before qualifying to do any transfers and apply any chips to your teams. Zoom, zoom!

3 Likes
Picks have been made in time 
2 Likes
Maybe finally my hopes and dreams from the start are achieved - I just removed perez and added Piastry. No other changes
I should update mine now too yeah
1 Like
I was living in a wishful world and being optimistic from the start, the maccas almost broke me but now I feel better…
Also bad at naming things hence the boring names
HAHAHA I was going to say, slick team names.
1 Like
I was thinking of Q1 Q2 Q3 but got lazy