The Formula 1 Thread 🏎

Oh my hat, so super excited!

4 Likes

The proposed Rich Energy Williams Racing car at @WilliamsRacing HQ. A great team that with the right management and investment can get back on the podium in @F1 #RichEnergy #British #EnergyDrink #WilliamsF1 #F1 #Motorsport #History #WilliamsRacing pic.twitter.com/8yhe4sHuo3

— Rich Energy HQ (@rich_energy) May 31, 2020

Jirre Rich Energy needs to go the frack away - They tweeted that and a photo of the Williams car with the Rich logo on it.

We all know they are the one group you avoid like the plague!

4 Likes

Oh my fek. Don’t let them destroy the last bit of dignity Williams had left.

3 Likes

Luckily the mockup is one they did when Rich was sniffing around Williams the first time, back before they got involved with Haas. I doubt that Williams would go for them, no matter how desperate.

3 Likes

A pretty cool video about dodgy sponsors in F1:

2 Likes

Sergio Perez and Pierre Gasly will make their F1 Esports debuts this weekend in Sunday’s Virtual Azerbaijan Grand Prix, in what will be the penultimate race in the series. That bloke in his shed will also be back and racing on the Racing Point team with Sergio.

4 Likes

Valterri said no thanks :laughing:

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Ran out of time the first three attempts… fourth and last try, misspelled one (Penske), and couldn’t work out one (Lance Stroll).

1 Like

Damn you :stuck_out_tongue:
I suck at these

Nonsense! That’s not a bad score!

There are a couple that are a little “huh, how’d they get that from those?” and some pretty obscure ones too. And I realise that I should actually have 13/16 - I got the one with the gun wrong on one of my earlier tries, but answered it correctly on the last try. So there you go, 11/16 is not bad at all!

1 Like

1 Like

No visits to Baku, Singapore or Suzuka this year.

3 Likes

The last (hopefully!) F1 Virtual Grand Prix happens tonight - and it’s a Canadian GP.

George Russell is leading the series, and with his hat-trick of wins in the last 3, he looks set to be crowned Champion tonight. Only Leclerc and Albon can challenge him at this stage, and Leclerc will not be racing tonight (after taking part in the 24Hours Le Mans Virtual).

Drivers will join the race remotely, with a host broadcast live from the Gfinity Esports Arena from 1700 UTC (1800 BST) on Sunday, June 14.

The broadcast, which will be available on F1.com and the official Formula 1 YouTube, Twitch, Weibo, Huya and Facebook channels, is expected to run for 1 hour 30 minutes, with a qualifying session followed by a 35-lap race.

Driver Team
Valtteri Bottas Mercedes
Esteban Gutierrez Mercedes
Callum Ilott Ferrari
Gianluca Petecof Ferrari
Alexander Albon Red Bull
Jon Olsson Red Bull
Nicolas Hamilton McLaren
Ben Daly McLaren
Guanyu Zhou Renault
Caio Collet Renault
Pierre Gasly AlphaTauri
Simon Neil AlphaTauri
David Schumacher Racing Point
Ted-Jan Bloemen Racing Point
Juan Manuel Correa Alfa Romeo
Amin Arava Alfa Romeo
Pietro Fittipaldi Haas
Louis Deletraz Haas
George Russell Williams
Nicholas Latifi Williams
2 Likes

One last spin, then the real stuff!!! Flip, cannot wait!

3 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes