The Formula 1 Thread šŸŽ

Merc three quarters of a second clear of the competitionā€¦

So, in other news, I hear people say that Monaco is a great leveler, where a good driver can make up for the shortcomings of his carā€¦

3 Likes

All I know is to prepare for a snooze fest

4 Likes

RIP Ferrari. And Merc is more dominant than theyā€™ve ever been.

4 Likes

Free Practice 3 timesheet. One Ferrari at the top, the other into the barrier at Saint Devote early on :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Ferrari needs an intervention!

4 Likes

Qualifying Classification. Another complete cock-up from Ferrari. Leclerc justifiably pissed off. Another solid Merc front row lockout and Hamiltonā€™s first pole since Australia. Possible penalties for Giovinazzi and Gasly for impeding to come.

2 Likes

Unless something drastically changes during the day, thatā€™s your podium sorted.

3 Likes

I see thereā€™s two grid penalties. One for Giovinazzi and one for Gasly.

So yay! Ricciardo will start in P6.

2 Likes

A faint glimmer for some excitement from Monte Carlo todayā€¦

That said, itā€™ll probably just pour with rain until 2:50, be dry and sunny for the entire duration of the race, and then start raining again just as Lewis crosses the line. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I may not have a favourite team, but really like the prospects of Le Clerc as a driver. After that cockup I now do have a LEAST favourite team and that is Ferarriā€¦ lapse in judgement cost Le Clerc vital positions!

3 Likes

Apparently heā€™ll crash ā€œif he has to, whatever it takesā€

Donā€™t think Mercedes or Red Bull needs to worry much about that threat. Renault, especially Ricciardo, needs to watch his 6 for LeClerc

3 Likes

Aaaaaaaand LeClerc is out of contention completely now , because heā€™s a dumbass. Heā€™s going to wreck his car

2 Likes

Leclerc retires. What a shame. Iā€™m thinking he would have had a better race in an Alfa.

1 Like

He was over eager, It shows his lack of experience. That penalty for max tho is way to light

1 Like

Itā€™s the FIA being lenient or salty. Iā€™m still debating which one.

Leniant if you consider that 10 seconds for giov.

Man, I feel for Leclerc. At home, young and eager but ultimately the inexperience cost him the race completely. Well, that and Ferrari being dumbasses :grin:

2 Likes

Some drops of rain being reported!

1 Like

My gut tells me that we wonā€™t see rain

Dammit Hamilton, pit for fresh tyres

1 Like